Before !
azureus
Dec 14 2012, 10:42 AM
GMC:er
wink.gif hay Guy's

i dont wanne be arogand or so mellow.gif ..but before i gone practise ,sommething have to go OFF me mind!
When i loose all me friends and symphatie here,!!..it chal be sad !..but i have no chose ! sad.gif

It's wonders me ,that i have almost!,..in fackt no one !whas asking me, what the heavy arm,the spyder,the fingerflap is ???
You all guy's do it everyday ???? wink.gif
I read this week threads about practise!!..well in me experience ,THAT'S practice!!
I strugle so many years,becouse i whas doing it wrong mad.gif ..wrong ??..how wrong !
Yes ! ,i find out after many years,that ,if you wanne practise,you HAVE to do those things!...why ?
I chal post a vid ,if there is intrest in mellow.gif .becouse ,I AM COMPLETELY IN now ohmy.gif ..in practising..dont wanne loose time !!
Becouse ,for me ..,and i am chure,for other guy's to ...,i find to SO CALLED SECRED !!.on the guitar!
I had a amazing step forward yesterday ,after hours of practising ,when it is still there today!..I GOT IT !!
And i wanne CHARE IT WHIT YOU !..but yust one time !
Becouse,if you really intrest in LEARNING playing,you gone follow this ,or at least try it out !!
It's only ,i strugle so many years myself,and when i discover this site ,and SEE the instruktors playing ,AL THE PIECES FALL TOCHETTER !!
In fact ,YOU HAVE TO READ THE SMALL LETTERS BETWEEN THE LINES like the say !! ohmy.gif
An a know so manny guy's and girls ,that give up the guitar ,becouse ,of what i gone chow you !!!
That's ,i FIND VERRY SAD !!..the only thing i wanne do is telling them ,NO DONT STOP !!..yust START THIS WAY !
It's working great for me ,so i am looking out or it works for sommeone else to ????? huh.gif
And i am ALMOST CHURE OF IT
So ,is there intrest in it !!..let me now ,than i make time for a vid that chow the things i say rolleyes.gif Otherwise you think ,who is he ??.a punk who is thinking he now everything !..no no guy's ,i find yust a way to learn playing !!!

Now you may kill me , wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- azureus   Before !   Dec 14 2012, 10:42 AM
- - Ben Higgins   Hey Guy, you can always be sure that you can share...   Dec 14 2012, 11:45 AM
|- - azureus   QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 14 2012, 10:45 A...   Dec 14 2012, 12:43 PM
nnn
- - Patrik Berg   I'm interested mate and I'd love to see a ...   Dec 14 2012, 11:48 AM
- - Slavenko Erazer   Heavy Arm is God for Metal   Dec 14 2012, 12:17 PM
- - Patrik Berg   Well with my left hand I pretend that I'm cupp...   Dec 14 2012, 09:21 PM
|- - azureus   QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 14 2012, 08:21 P...   Dec 14 2012, 10:58 PM
nnn
- - Patrik Berg   Yes please do   Dec 14 2012, 11:05 PM
- - azureus   QUOTE (Patrik Berg @ Dec 14 2012, 10:05 P...   Dec 14 2012, 11:12 PM
- - DarkWaveRiffer   QUOTE (azureus @ Dec 14 2012, 05:12 PM) O...   Dec 15 2012, 11:28 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:34 AM