Lesson Idea, There's no rush!
kevvyg
Feb 27 2009, 01:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Guys,
I know you're all pretty busy, and I've asked before (although it was a while ago), but can we have a lesson based on Rush, and obviously more specifically, Alex Lifeson. I've been a Rush fan for the best part of 30 years, and I'm still surprised at the lack of recognitian he gets, even on dedicated guitar sites. As a suggestion, the solo from 'Working Man', would be good. It's a blinkin' masterpiece by anyone's standards!!!!

Keep up the excellent work!
KG
ps, Great news about Faith No More!!!!!! tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Andrew6
Feb 27 2009, 01:31 PM
Learning Rock Star
There are a couple 70s progressive style lessons, but a lesson dedicated to my fellow Canadians would be amazing!And yes the working man/ solo and riffs are awesome smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Rogue Electric Acoustic (CHEAP lol)

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post
kevvyg
Feb 27 2009, 02:51 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Andrew6 @ Feb 27 2009, 02:31 PM) *
There are a couple 70s progressive style lessons, but a lesson dedicated to my fellow Canadians would be amazing!And yes the working man/ solo and riffs are awesome smile.gif

It's one of my ambitions to see Rush playing live in Canada. I'd better do it soon, otherwise they'll be retiring. (That'll be a sad day!!!). mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew6
Feb 27 2009, 02:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (kevvyg @ Feb 27 2009, 09:51 AM) *
It's one of my ambitions to see Rush playing live in Canada. I'd better do it soon, otherwise they'll be retiring. (That'll be a sad day!!!). mellow.gif

Hahaha and one of mine is to see Maiden in the UK tongue.gif We can trade off haha

I've seen rush 3 times, absolutely amazing. Have yet to catch Maiden though sad.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew6: Feb 27 2009, 02:52 PM

--------------------
The Gear Box:

Jackon RR5 Randy Rhoads
Epiphone Special II
Ibanez GRG170DX

Rogue Electric Acoustic (CHEAP lol)

Behringer GX210 AMP
Crate GT30 AMP

Korg Ax5G Effects Unit
Zoom G2 Effects Unit

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:13 PM