Acoustic... Acoustic/electric??
Fender23strat
Jan 2 2007, 10:14 PM
GMC:er
Hey fellas I have an acoustic washburn guitar and it's non-electric. My new band is wanting to do an acoustic song at our show so i need to get an electric acoustic guitar... but i was wondering if it was possible to fix up my acoustic and make it electric also as it would probably be a cheaper way. If you know that this is possible please fill me in on the details. Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
BiGBeN
Jan 6 2007, 01:35 AM
QUOTE (Fender23strat @ Jan 2 2007, 09:14 PM) *
Hey fellas I have an acoustic washburn guitar and it's non-electric. My new band is wanting to do an acoustic song at our show so i need to get an electric acoustic guitar... but i was wondering if it was possible to fix up my acoustic and make it electric also as it would probably be a cheaper way. If you know that this is possible please fill me in on the details. Thanks.

Hey there yea you can get pick ups for acoustic guitars they just sit in the sound hole they are cheap in england so i can imagine they cant be much over there im not sure of shops so i could only suggest ebay.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by BiGBeN: Jan 8 2007, 07:01 PM

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fender23strat
Jan 8 2007, 02:20 AM
Thanks Man.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:35 PM