Ngd
jstcrsn
May 14 2019, 03:43 AM
Learning Tone Master
Playing left handed guitar sucks to say the least . You have a very , very limited selection . There are never quality guitars in stock, and then when it comes to pick ups , configurations , different neck styles or dimensions . You have nothing to choose from so How in the world could one figure out what you like ,an since there is nothing is stock , the only other option is to order it and hope like heck it works , but who wants to spend a couple grand on something that might suck.
So when I saw this , I called guitar center and asked what if i special order this and don't like it . \They said I have 30 day money back guarantee , so I thought , what do I have to loose

https://www.schecterguitars.com/guitars/lef...t-handed-detail

and I got to say , It rocks . So many things I have never been able to try it one guitar , plays like a dream .
The only thing it lacks is , The fishman fluence pick up can have a third single coil tone which could have made this guitar much more versatile , as is , it is a metal machine and its nice to finally have a quality guitar

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Mertay
May 14 2019, 09:46 AM
GMC:er
I've tried many Schecter's and the quality ones like these is a joy to experience. Congrats!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:27 PM