My New Toy, Schecter 7-String Loomis
SpaseMoonkey
Feb 28 2012, 05:28 PM
GMC:er
So last week a friend of mine was all going on how he wants to get a guitar so he can play Rocksmith (Think that's the name of the game). He asked me like what kind of guitar he should get for under $250. So out of the blue I sold him my modified Dean Dime-O-Flame. Well that cash lasted only a day as it was burning a hole in my pocket, so I sent a few PM's out on here and to YT seeing if they are any good and such. Well with the great feedback I got, I now own one in a flat black finish!

Here is me butchering everything I play on this thing. laugh.gif I'm so use to having a 24.75" neck that this 27" seems like a stretch now. But then again if I spent this time playing it instead on the forum I could get better at it and playing the guitar! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:31 AM