4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Yngwie Malmsteen Collaboration, UPLOAD THREAD
lcsdds
Mar 30 2009, 04:52 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 30 2009, 04:47 PM) *
Damn it! I had composed something, but couldn't pull it off as I wanted it, so here you have 100% shred improvisation! laugh.gif Watch out for the alternative Picking! laugh.gif

Still sounded great Ben! Keep working on the composition though. I had to use 16ths instead o 16th triplets in a couple of the runs in my take as well. Gives you good practice material though. Nice "alternative picking"! tongue.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 30 2009, 04:54 PM
Learning Rock Star
Of course the first part was some legato-ish, but the parts that were alternate picked was actually picked all the way from my elbow. Haha. And now it's all tensed up from doing that for just a few seconds. Haha. Never alternate pick that way, kids!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Mar 30 2009, 04:54 PM

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 30 2009, 04:57 PM
Instructor
Thank you Ben. Sounds ok smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
enforcer
Mar 30 2009, 06:56 PM
GMC:er
Hey Emir!

At least I could find time to do this collab on the final day of the extension time, but it is over!!! I am glad I could find time to do this and not let you down bro!

It is a little sloppy, but all was with a very high gain setting and I think I am not very good at high gain playing at all. (at least not yet) Hope you like this and dont destroy me in the comments laugh.gif (just kidding, your comments are highly motivating, keep them coming)

I send you the guitar mono and totally dry, and you can do whatever add you wish effectwise... In my mix I added a little compressor, delay and reverb.

This was a great collab, and I would litteraly kill myself if I missed it. Thank you and thank you a lot!!!

Cheers biggrin.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Enforcer_Emir_YngwieCollab_dryguitar.mp3 ( 508.14K ) Number of downloads: 106
Attached File  Enforcer_Emir_YngwieCollab_Wbt.mp3 ( 488.11K ) Number of downloads: 157

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 30 2009, 06:59 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (enforcer @ Mar 30 2009, 06:56 PM) *
Hey Emir!

At least I could find time to do this collab on the final day of the extension time, but it is over!!! I am glad I could find time to do this and not let you down bro!

It is a little sloppy, but all was with a very high gain setting and I think I am not very good at high gain playing at all. (at least not yet) Hope you like this and dont destroy me in the comments laugh.gif (just kidding, your comments are highly motivating, keep them coming)

I send you the guitar mono and totally dry, and you can do whatever add you wish effectwise... In my mix I added a little compressor, delay and reverb.

This was a great collab, and I would litteraly kill myself if I missed it. Thank you and thank you a lot!!!

Cheers biggrin.gif

Yeah man, that's what I call playing the guitar smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
enforcer
Mar 30 2009, 07:22 PM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 30 2009, 07:59 PM) *
Yeah man, that's what I call playing the guitar smile.gif

I cant be any more happier laugh.gif

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)

+Quote Post
kjutte
Mar 30 2009, 10:00 PM
Nice take, Can!!!

+Quote Post
Gilmore
Mar 31 2009, 12:01 AM
Hi

Here is my take. I was going to bail out of this, but last night I gave it a shot. It went better that I hoped for, but it´s still at practice stage and I had to scale down some ideas I couldn´t play at all. ohmy.gif

The dry guitar file is MONO and without any effects. smile.gif

I hope the signal is good. The indicator showed healthy signal (70%), but the wave line in the project was very thin.

[attachment=14724:NeoClass..._With_BT.mp3]

[attachment=14725:NeoClass...thout_BT.mp3]

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 31 2009, 12:12 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gilmore @ Mar 31 2009, 12:01 AM) *
Hi

Here is my take. I was going to bail out of this, but last night I gave it a shot. It went better that I hoped for, but it´s still at practice stage and I had to scale down some ideas I couldn´t play at all. ohmy.gif

The dry guitar file is MONO and without any effects. smile.gif

I hope the signal is good. The indicator showed healthy signal (70%), but the wave line in the project was very thin.

[attachment=14724:NeoClass..._With_BT.mp3]

[attachment=14725:NeoClass...thout_BT.mp3]

This will do the job for sure smile.gif Thanks. About the signal, are you using software amp simulation like Guitar Rig or similar? If that's the case then it is normal. When you export the track including the guitar rig it will boost it. Import it back and see what has changed smile.gif You are probably seeing unprocessed signal while recording.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
SensE
Mar 31 2009, 05:56 AM
Emir. The backing is fun ! Thank you so much. Let's have fun ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Sense_Malmsteen_Collaboration_With_Backing.wav ( 14.6MB ) Number of downloads: 103
Attached File  Sense_Malmsteen_Collaboration_Without_Backing.wav ( 13.95MB ) Number of downloads: 84

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 31 2009, 06:14 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (SensE @ Mar 31 2009, 05:56 AM) *
Emir. The backing is fun ! Thank you so much. Let's have fun ! laugh.gif laugh.gif

Thanks smile.gif

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Gilmore
Mar 31 2009, 08:38 AM
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Mar 31 2009, 01:12 AM) *
This will do the job for sure smile.gif Thanks. About the signal, are you using software amp simulation like Guitar Rig or similar? If that's the case then it is normal. When you export the track including the guitar rig it will boost it. Import it back and see what has changed smile.gif You are probably seeing unprocessed signal while recording.

That explains it, i´m using Guitar Rig 3. smile.gif

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Gibson SG 61´ Reissue, Gibson Les Paul Classic, Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2008 OW RW) , Fender Standard American Stratocaster (2003 2TSB MPL), Ibanez Prestige RG2570E, Warmoth Telecaster (BlueBurst), Warmoth Custom (CherryBurst).
Accoustic Guitars: Ovation Custom Legend, Ovation Legend (12 string), Martin 000-15M.
Classical Guitars: Jose Ramirez 125 Ano (Cedar), Manuel Rodriguez Model D (Spruce).
Bass: Ibanez SRX500.
Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88es.
Recording interface: Focusrite Saffire Pro 24 DPS.

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Mar 31 2009, 02:09 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Here you go Emir....I was hoping I could clean it up a little but the wife has me busy the last few days so I am gonna have to go with the original. Had a lot of fun on this one. Thanks!! smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Emir_Yngwie_noBT.mp3 ( 681.96K ) Number of downloads: 87

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 31 2009, 02:41 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Mar 31 2009, 02:09 PM) *
Here you go Emir....I was hoping I could clean it up a little but the wife has me busy the last few days so I am gonna have to go with the original. Had a lot of fun on this one. Thanks!! smile.gif

Thank you smile.gif

-------------------------------------------

Everyone,

Today is the last day for submission. I will start miximg it tomorrow.

cheers

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
kjutte
Mar 31 2009, 09:15 PM
I wasn't satisfied with the first take so I took another, hope it's ok.

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Kjutte_yngwie_wobt.mp3 ( 515.74K ) Number of downloads: 101

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:19 AM