Java Wont Work On My Formated Computer
vampire18
Sep 7 2009, 02:49 PM
Learning Rock Star
i get this messege every time i use the java installer
c:\......\application data\sun\java\jre1.6.0_16\jre1.6.0_16-c-l.msi is corrupt
i tried re installing and re downloading a milion times, im getting kinda desperate cause i cant go in the chat. anyone have any ideas?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-Zion-
Sep 7 2009, 03:01 PM
Learning Roadie
Dont know why it isn't working other than the download must be faulty..

try this link.. it's a link to the offline version

http://javadl.sun.com/webapps/download/AutoDL?BundleId=33889

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 7 2009, 05:32 PM
Lets go fishing!
im going to move this one to the "electronic entertainment" forum smile.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Staffy
Sep 10 2009, 04:55 PM
Learning Tone Master
It sounds that it can be the Windows installer itself. Try to be find Microsoft Windows Installer on Windows Update and reinstall this first, then try again. FYI, it works like this: Windows has made an installer program that automatically incorporates new programs into Windows. Other software vendors can use their SDK (software development kit) to construct installations for their own programs. If the installer itself is corrupt, you wont be able to install other vendors programs with the extension ".msi".

--------------------

Guitars: Ibanez AM-200, Ibanez GB-10, Fender Stratocaster Classic Player, Warmouth Custom Built, Suhr Classic Strat, Gibson Les Paul Standard 2003, Ibanez steel-string
Amps: Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, Marshall JMP 2103, AER 60
Effects: BOSS DD-20, Danelectro Trans. Overdrive, TC-Electronics G-Major, Dunlop Wah-wah, Original SansAmp, BOSS DD-2
Music by Staffy can be found at: Staffay at MySpace

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:27 PM