Virtual Band Leaders & Band Members!, Progress
Chris Evans
Jan 5 2008, 06:42 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Hi Guys smile.gif

We had a whirlwind start to the GMC Virtual Bands which was to be expected and really exciting, obviously christmas and new year has halted our progress on our projects a little, but now thats out of the way lets get back in the swing of it and get recording.
Its up to all of us to make this a success and I know we can all do that.

lets start seeing some more activity in the Bands section guys and hear some takes smile.gif

if anyone needs any help then feel free to contact me, I`ll be more than happy to help.

Lets use this thread to update us all on the bands progress, lets see some Band Leader reports guys.

lets keep on rockin!!

Chris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bondy
Jan 5 2008, 07:20 PM
Learning Roadie
Well finally got my toneport and its broke the guy is gonna send me a new one should get by tuesday then iam up and running should have my guitar back from the tech by then as well.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 5 2008, 07:27 PM
QUOTE (Bondy @ Jan 5 2008, 06:20 PM) *
Well finally got my toneport and its broke the guy is gonna send me a new one should get by tuesday then iam up and running should have my guitar back from the tech by then as well.

sad.gif dont ya hate that when you`ve wanted and waited for something and its broke!! grrr, still, Tuesday not so far away smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 5 2008, 07:50 PM
GMC:er
Well were allmost done with our first song, I just need to record the main vocals(Chast has some serious recording issues right now) I hope we'll be done during the next week smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 5 2008, 07:50 PM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Jan 5 2008, 06:50 PM) *
Well were allmost done with our first song, I just need to record the main vocals(Chast has some serious recording issues right now) I hope we'll be done during the next week smile.gif

biggrin.gif fantastic mate, cant wait to hear it smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 7 2008, 12:11 AM
Learning Roadie
I've been real busy the past week or so (moving houses) but things are winding down and I'm about ready to lay down our final or semi final drum track for mr. manhunter to record our guitars over, then we can work it from there and add vocals, solos, etc. So maybe we can finish in a week or two, depending on how things go smile.gif

This post has been edited by JVM: Jan 7 2008, 12:12 AM

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post
stratman33
Jan 8 2008, 10:18 PM
the Valley soldiers progress is good!we have a base for our first song, and we just need rythm guitar(which i just uploaded, will be changed)lyrics and bass to go over Crazyfret's song!

This post has been edited by stratman33: Jan 8 2008, 10:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Twibeard
Jan 8 2008, 10:39 PM
Report: No uploads yet ...Yes - we are the beginners Band. cool.gif But hopefully we will se some progress in 1 week from now (hey guys are you improving your skills?)

--------------------

Guitar: Ibanez RG370DXCE my backup is a Fender Strat.
Amps: Marshall MG and Line6 Spider III 75W combo (preferred)

Recording stuff: Cubase SX3, Logic emagic, Novation ReMote SL, M-Audio Pro
Synth experiance: Roland, MoTu, Native Instrument, Spectrasonics and Steinberg
Main VST's: Kontakt2, FM8, Bass station, Ezdrummer, MoTu EI, Atmosphere, Crystall

+Quote Post
muntahunta
Jan 9 2008, 01:03 PM
Learning Roadie
you just cant leave the manhnter thing can you? i think you might be suggesting something there lol.

--------------------
Guitars:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ Dual EMG 81 Pickups. Size 11 Strings.
Ibanez GRG170DX w/ Scallopd frets 17-24 - w/ Dimebucker and APH-1.
Tanglewood TW28 STR DLX CE INDIANA Acoustic Guitar
NEW: Dean Deceiver w/ EMG 81/EMG 85 Pickups
Effects:
Pod XT Live AND Pod X3 Live
Recording:
Cubase SX3

My Bands Myspace
Act Of Silence

Songs:

Fly From The Inside (Cover)
So Far Away
Down
Break The Cycle
Never Again (Cover)
Crash
Wake Me

More Acoustic Songs:
Chris Kerswell Soundclick Page

Check out Munta's Step By Step Songwriting Lesson

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Jan 9 2008, 01:06 PM
QUOTE (muntahunta @ Jan 9 2008, 12:03 PM) *
you just cant leave the manhnter thing can you? i think you might be suggesting something there lol.

laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JVM
Jan 9 2008, 01:26 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (muntahunta @ Jan 9 2008, 12:03 AM) *

biggrin.gif

No seriously though. I mean it in a badass kinda metal nickname way tongue.gif

BTW I'm going to try to get that track to you later today, if not then tomorrow. And I have a cool idea for a chorus, if I can remember it (no time to write it down right now - I've gotta go tongue.gif)

--------------------
Gear: Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster, Gibson '67 RI Flying V, Mesa Boogie F-30 112 combo, crazy pedals.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:12 AM