Near future of GMC
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 6 2006, 02:29 PM
GMC Founder
Hey!
I have been buzy lately checking up all sorts of different improvements I want to implement for GMC.

The things I'll be mentioning here aren't all 100.00 % sure - but I am quite confident we'll get them. List in predicted chronological order.

- A new forum, I have asked my "porgrammer" to implement a new forum (invision board). This will allow for all sorts of new interactions, feedback right under the lessons, rating system etc.

- A beginner video lesson section - this will contain all the required background information for the beginner to understand the more advanced lessons of GMC. The section will hopefully also be useful for more advanced guitarists who might have some theoretical "gap" (or whatnot). This section will not interfer with the regular updates.

- Guest lessons - I am looking for pro guitarists here in Stockholm to come and help me out with the content.

- A seperate backing track section with some very special extra features (haven't verfied they are technically possible yet - but if they are, it will be a very cool jamming section).

Let me know what you think + maybe other suggestions...?

Rock on! smile.gif

/Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 16 2006, 02:35 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Luciferi)
I like it!

Do you have an estimate of how soon this will be implemented? ^^

btw
What's a "porgrammer"?  Was that a typo? :shock Just wondering, cause if he is a porgrammer this site may turn to something very different and that would work against it's purpouse :shock  :!:

biggrin.gif

I am hoping this week or the next but ultimately I am not the one who decides...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:00 PM