2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Guitar Idol 2009 Website Is Up
Gus
Nov 10 2008, 06:43 PM
GMC:er
Good lucky Muris!
With a 4/4 entry nothing can stand your way!

I'll keep practicing and I will try it on guitar idol 2010! tongue.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gus: Nov 10 2008, 06:43 PM

--------------------
my "Thank you GMC!" video

If you like it please vote in the competition ;-)

Gus Stairway to Guitar Heaven - my practice agenda

Check out my lesson here Phrygian Dominant Solo lesson

Gear : Ibanez RGT320q (I just love the neck-thru sustain), Washburn EA-20SDL (acoustic 6 string), Standard strat (Mexico), POD X3 Live

Some of my Guitar heroes: Jimmy Page, Slash, Kirk Hammett, Augusto Licks, Joe Satriani, Gus G, David Gilmour, Mark Knopfler...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lian Gerbino
Nov 10 2008, 07:19 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Nov 9 2008, 10:16 PM) *
I'll probably give it another shoot, 4/4 this time tho. wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif yes. you right! I wish you the best of luck for this one!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Nov 10 2008, 08:13 PM
Instructor
I suggest that Muris asks to be supported by his own band. In that case it's my job to find top pro guys here. Those people from The Institute are too busy to learn new unfamiliar stuff. That's why the dissaster happened on the last competition. If they let him invite his own band then Muris doesn't need to go for 4/4. Backing track is also a better option than the guys from The Institute because the sound engeneer did a job that sounded like a rehearsal from the garage.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
tommyboy
Nov 11 2008, 02:30 AM
GMC:er
Wow, I sure must have missed something last year. I'm new duh? From what I've seen on this web site many should compete. However, to those who do. I wish you Good Luck!!
tommyboy

--------------------
Rock Hard or Not at ALL!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:23 PM