2 Pages V  < 1 2  
My Hands Are Covered In Poison Oak, Don't read if you get sicked out easily
SamJ
Jun 8 2008, 10:48 PM
GMC:er
Ouch, sounds bad!

If you were a real man you'd dip your hands in methylated spirits then just burn them off! tongue.gif

Haha, joking. Hope they heal soon. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
shellshock1911
Jun 9 2008, 08:38 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jun 8 2008, 09:30 PM) *
well I don't wish this on you, but I expect it will get worse again, and you have scars to some extent. also serious infections are also not a good thing, you can get a nasty infection. if it gets bad again, leave it alone! and see a doctor. just go to a clinic.

just making a point, if you asked every doctor or nurse on earth, without exception, you would hear a number or reasons why you never do this kind of thing with a skin irritation.

it is very hard to leave it alone. tick bites are even worse. if you get them off before they start gorging your blood (usually within 24 hours) you are probably safe from serious infection, but still the itching is horrible. hard not to itch things like this, but every time you mess with it, you make it worse.

Yes! Tick bites suck. I work in a 110 degree jungle pretty much which is how I get all these things. I have like 4 tick bites, and I pulled them, but the heads are still INSIDE. I tried to dig them out but it just hurt too bad.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:16 PM