Vulpine
Mar 30 2014, 07:58 AM
GMC:er
Audio version
can listen/download here
https://markway16.bandcamp.com/track/last-ride

live version below

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Mar 30 2014, 08:00 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
capasso2
Mar 30 2014, 07:37 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Mar 30 2014, 06:58 AM) *
Audio version
can listen/download here
https://markway16.bandcamp.com/track/last-ride

live version below

Cool dude, reminds me of bucket head

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Mar 30 2014, 08:01 PM
= ) thanks

This post has been edited by Vulpine: Mar 30 2014, 08:14 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 30 2014, 08:58 PM
Instructor
Very nice GROOVE man! Hehe! It's great to hear you are faring well with the rhythm and especially with a shuffle feel one, which is by far the trickiest! Good going man!

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Mar 30 2014, 11:24 PM
hey thanks Cosmin = ) I just played this at a talent show the night before... is it was a good feeling playing something that you composed yourself to an audience anyway thanks as always for listening you instructors have been the best teacher

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 31 2014, 02:34 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Mar 30 2014, 10:24 PM) *
hey thanks Cosmin = ) I just played this at a talent show the night before... is it was a good feeling playing something that you composed yourself to an audience anyway thanks as always for listening you instructors have been the best teacher

I am glad to see that our nagging had payed off smile.gif Really! biggrin.gif You are a great player, you have nice arrangements, a fresh approach and a nice touch on the instrument! Keep going! Do you have any footage from the talent show?

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Mar 31 2014, 02:34 PM

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 31 2014, 03:14 PM
Learning Rock Star
I really enjoyed that, Vulpine. And I can definitely see progress in your playing from what I remember hearing long ago.

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Apr 1 2014, 03:33 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 31 2014, 01:34 PM) *
I am glad to see that our nagging had payed off smile.gif Really! biggrin.gif You are a great player, you have nice arrangements, a fresh approach and a nice touch on the instrument! Keep going! Do you have any footage from the talent show?

I dont Im afraid but maybe someone who was there might have recorded it , sometimes my job likes to record events like this and put them on facebook/youtube to attract , so Ill ask

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Mar 31 2014, 02:14 PM) *
I really enjoyed that, Vulpine. And I can definitely see progress in your playing from what I remember hearing long ago.

Thanks for listening "Caelumamittendum" Ur D man smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2014, 04:55 PM
Instructor
Great to see you back and rocking!! The tune sounds really cool, I like it. It has your style and now the timing issues are improved. Keep on the great job! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 1 2014, 10:25 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Vulpine @ Apr 1 2014, 02:33 PM) *
I dont Im afraid but maybe someone who was there might have recorded it , sometimes my job likes to record events like this and put them on facebook/youtube to attract , so Ill ask

Please do! I am curious to see you perform onstage wink.gif

+Quote Post
Vulpine
Apr 5 2014, 04:49 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 1 2014, 03:55 PM) *
Great to see you back and rocking!! The tune sounds really cool, I like it. It has your style and now the timing issues are improved. Keep on the great job! smile.gif

THanks Gab for taking time out to listen = )

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:33 PM