Installing A Guitar Pick Up, and damm Seymour Duncan
korblitz
Oct 19 2012, 04:38 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Good news for me! I installed a seymour duncan pick up on my guitar...sucesfully to some extent. Only to find out that the screws that hold and raise/lower the pickup do not fit into my new pickup.

But it Fraking works! Soldering is stupid easy. Didn't burned my fingers....didn't die....so hooray a have new pickup. and it rawks...

P.S. a awesome SH-12 Bridge pickup. Loving it.

P.S.2 I have no idea what I'm doing here. I want to play my guitar. Bye!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sensible Jones
Oct 19 2012, 06:54 PM
GMC:er
Congratulations mate! There should have been the correct mounting screws in the box the Pick-up cam in!
smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
korblitz
Oct 19 2012, 08:15 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 19 2012, 05:54 PM) *
Congratulations mate! There should have been the correct mounting screws in the box the Pick-up cam in!
smile.gif

Hey thanks for replying. The thing is that it was part of exchaning some gear and the guy forgot to send me the screws. But oh well, I went to a music store and I got free Screws!!

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Oct 19 2012, 05:45 PM) *
Congratulations for wiring in a pickup and not blowing your house up or killing anybody ! biggrin.gif

Haha....thanks Ben. At least I didn't burn the guitar body finish. I didn't burn any cables. It was a good feeling. You know, like using your hands to do stuff....xD

DIY...that's my point. Not I'm "screwing" around (awful pun) with push/ pull pot. This is fun!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 02:18 PM