Emu 0404 Usb And Shure Sm 57, It finaly arrived :)
Roadside
Apr 10 2009, 06:47 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys,

just wanted to share this great information! I need to learn some physics and math for university and after that I´ll set it up and maybe you´ll get my first sound samples today smile.gif I hope everything works out fine, I´m pretty excited! And the wheather is great, my mood couldn´t be any better biggrin.gif

As already said, I just wanted to share this with you!

Cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
Emir Hot
Apr 10 2009, 07:27 AM
Instructor
Great investment man. I have 0404 but normal PCI one. That card rocks. Your usb one is even better as you have built-in preamp with phantom power. SM57 is also a great mic for both vocals and miking your amp. I will look for your samples on forum smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Roadside
Apr 10 2009, 07:29 AM
Thanks a lot Emir, I probably have to quit the forum for now, if I don´t I´ll never finish studying so that I can setup it biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Apr 10 2009, 08:05 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Roadside @ Apr 10 2009, 07:29 AM) *
Thanks a lot Emir, I probably have to quit the forum for now, if I don´t I´ll never finish studying so that I can setup it biggrin.gif

Are you really studying something or studying how to use this sound card?

I have just read many reviews about your product and it is extremely simple to use. You have much simpler contol panel than I do. I have a program called Patch Mix that is supplied with other EMU products and for that you would need a whole week to learn smile.gif 0404 usb is far simpler. You just plug it in, open your DAW and rock smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Roadside
Apr 10 2009, 08:26 AM
That sounds like great fun! Yes, sadly, I´m studying mechanical engineering and parallel to that I´m doing a apprenticeship to become Industrial mechanic for production technology, too. In the morgning working in the evening and on saturdays studying. That´s where the lack of time comes from. sad.gif

I jsut don´t know, why I do this everytime I come to think of it. I could be a normal student, chilling at university, but nooo! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Roadside: Apr 10 2009, 08:28 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:36 AM