3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Albums Most People Seem To Dislike Or Hate, But You Love.
Fsgdjv
Dec 19 2008, 01:55 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 19 2008, 01:41 PM) *
And one more I've thought of is Deathspell Omega, I just can't get most of my friends, Even my metal head ones into them no matter what.

I have some friends like that aswell, but they are still one of the most respected metal bands out there right now generally speaking, so I still don't think they are generally disliked.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kasper
Dec 21 2008, 11:20 AM
i like Metallica - my mom and my dad hate them which can be quite a problem when blasting whiplash out really loud:)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
megadeth1117
Dec 23 2008, 01:16 AM
an album that comes to mind is "Dynasty" from Kiss, a lot of people seem to hate that record but I think its great

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:36 AM