Will I Continue My Membership ?, coming up to end of first 3 mth period
Chris Evans
Dec 6 2007, 12:57 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
oh yes! biggrin.gif , 100% positive I`ll be carrying on with GMC!!! biggrin.gif

My playing has greatly improved in the last few months due to everyones efforts, Instuctors, Seniors, and of course the great GMC members, I couldnt understand how a forum would help my playing, but it really does, so many great discussions on tips, gear etc!!

The standard and quality of the lessons on GMC are in my opinion unrivalled, no other site that I have found offers such great value, the tips etc from instuctors is invaluable and boy what great guitarists the instructors are!!

I have new found passion and commitment for playing the guitar after a break of approx 6mths during the time when my daughter was born, I had actually considered at one point selling everything and basically quiting.
My excitement for the guitar now has been down to all of you, and I would like to say a huge big thank you to everyone.
In the last few months my enthusiasm has made me reform a band I was in when I was in my late teens/early twenties, revisit old recordings that I`d kinda given up on and start writing some new material, I`m currently working on a little piece that is a mixture of techniques and lessons that I`ve improved upon and picked up from my time here at GMC.

the community spirit here is all down to the members positive attitudes and commitment to playing the guitar, I`ve joined a few forums in the past but have never really participated in them before as the atmosphere in them wasnt something I desired to be a part of.
Thanks to another member here (Alex Lewis) in my opinion we put together a great Metal collaboration and plan on doing another one very soon, hopefully again with Alex`s help wink.gif

So.. a huge thanks to everyone, looking forward to more great lesson, loads and loads of practice and see ya around in the forums for a long while to come. biggrin.gif

All the best
Chris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:55 PM