Back From The Jungle!
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2013, 02:31 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! I'm glad to announce that I'm back from vacation. smile.gif

It's been a week full of great experiences. I learnt a lot about Misiones which is the limit between Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. I talked a lot with people who really loves his place in the world an who very warmly connects with visitors. They really made me feel the magic behind that amazing place... stories about Yaguaretes (Jaguar / Pantera Genus), Pumas, Snakes, Monkeys, Falls, Insects... myths and traditions about Natives (Guaranies). I knew poeple from Misiones, Paraguay, Brazil, Spain, Austria and many other places... all nice people.

It's awesome how much you can learn by travelling and knowing people from other places.

I visited the Iguazu Falls (Misiones, Argentina), Aristobulo del Valle (Misiones, Argentina) Foz de Iguazu (Brazil), Ciudad del este (Paraguay) an many other small cities from Misiones.

These are some cool pics:

Ready to start the flight with my nylon strings guitar.

Attached Image

Enjoying the Iguazú Falls

Attached Image

Receiving the natural massages from a small fall that we found in the jungle

Attached Image

As my girlfriend produces and and hosts some tv shows, we has been invited to stay some days on Tacuapi Lodge, a place in the middle of the jungle, and this is how they received us...

Attached Image

My girl and me at the ruins of an Austro-Hungarian reality...

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Nov 12 2013, 02:47 PM
GMC:er
Looks like an amazing place! Glad you had a good trip.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2013, 02:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Nov 12 2013, 10:47 AM) *
Looks like an amazing place! Glad you had a good trip.

yes! I has been a great trip! and once I got home I found a mail with news from Franklin, NY. biggrin.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Nov 12 2013, 03:33 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 12 2013, 01:51 PM) *
yes! I has been a great trip! and once I got home I found a mail with news from Franklin, NY. biggrin.gif

Ha ha. I have heard of this place. I wouldn't recommend it for vacationing though. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Nov 12 2013, 03:47 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Awesome trip Gab, I love going on vacation those kind of places. Maybe I'll go there one day.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 12 2013, 04:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (vonhotch @ Nov 12 2013, 11:33 AM) *
Ha ha. I have heard of this place. I wouldn't recommend it for vacationing though. laugh.gif

hahaha I think that I will be near the next year so I hope that there is something cool there! tongue.gif

QUOTE (coffeeman @ Nov 12 2013, 11:47 AM) *
Awesome trip Gab, I love going on vacation those kind of places. Maybe I'll go there one day.

You should mate! You are very close. By the way, Colombia must be wonderful too. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 13 2013, 12:29 PM
Instructor
Nothing like a big break from everything, a beautiful lady to share it with and the right places to do it smile.gif Congrats mate! My turn is coming next month biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 13 2013, 01:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 13 2013, 08:29 AM) *
Nothing like a big break from everything, a beautiful lady to share it with and the right places to do it smile.gif Congrats mate! My turn is coming next month biggrin.gif

Thanks mate! That sounds great! Where are you going?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 14 2013, 09:41 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 13 2013, 12:14 PM) *
Thanks mate! That sounds great! Where are you going?

I will be in Guadeloupe between December 1st - 16th biggrin.gif It's in the Caribbean - going to meet Jack Sparrow and his merry lads!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 14 2013, 02:02 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 14 2013, 05:41 AM) *
I will be in Guadeloupe between December 1st - 16th biggrin.gif It's in the Caribbean - going to meet Jack Sparrow and his merry lads!

Wou!! That's so beautiful mate!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 15 2013, 08:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Nov 14 2013, 01:02 PM) *
Wou!! That's so beautiful mate!! smile.gif

biggrin.gif it is! I am so looking forward to sitting underneath one of these palm trees and simply watching the ocean!

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Nov 15 2013, 12:17 PM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 15 2013, 08:39 AM) *
biggrin.gif it is! I am so looking forward to sitting underneath one of these palm trees and simply watching the ocean!

you should do a pirate collab in honor of your trip, oh wait , you have

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 15 2013, 06:31 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 15 2013, 04:39 AM) *

So inspiring. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 15 2013, 06:58 PM
Instructor
Looks like You had a nice company to visit all those beautiful places biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Nov 15 2013, 07:03 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Nov 15 2013, 02:58 PM) *
Looks like You had a nice company to visit all those beautiful places biggrin.gif

cool.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:37 PM