2.Racer X
3.Queen
4.Mr Big
5.Buckethead and Band
6.Steve Vai Band
7.Metallica
8,9,10 GMC'ers!"! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gen
May 14 2007, 11:02 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ May 14 2007, 03:40 AM) *
Gen- Ik the sound similiar and thats why I like them but overall there completley different but they sound similiar due to the fact that paul gilbert was bucketheads teacher for over a year smile.gif

ohmy.gif I didnt know that...thx for that answer smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 15 2007, 03:10 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Pavel @ May 13 2007, 05:56 PM) *
They changed it because of the copyright issues! Some other guy copyrighted that name "Rhapsody" years ago! So they came to a deal so they didn't have to pay or anything - they solved it the nice way!

Anyway - it's not about the name - it's all about the music! But the new name still rocks!

I actually like Rhapsody Of Fire better, its more Epic!!

And it doesnt get much more epic than Rhapsody Of Fire!!

and also

Hail Turilli!!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 15 2007, 03:32 AM
GMC:er
10. Primus
09. Thanatopsis
08. Buckethead
07. Hate Eternal
06. Impetigo
05. Immolation
04. Mahavishnu Orchestra
03. Red Sparowes
02. Frightmare
01. Boris

Top 10 list are always hard for me to make but I feel that this list is good for my mood swings.

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:29 AM