Greetings From Germany :)
MkC
Sep 11 2007, 08:40 PM
GMC:er
Hey there!
My name's Maximilian. I come from a little village in Bavaria, Germany . I'm 14 years old, and I have been playing the guitar for one and a half years.

I had already been registered here some a about a year ago when there wasn't nearly as many as there is today smile.gif I think GMC has become better, even it was already brilliant when I was here first.
I'm here since yesterday and have already learned how to use a metronome, what triplets are and nailed parts of three different lessons I liked most. I have never used a metronome before, and I still struggle a bit when playing a song which contains not only time signatures like quarters and eights in an easy rhythm, but 16th 8th 4th etc. in a row.

Anyway , big THANKS for putting that site together!
Maximilian

PS: Kris, do you still update www.freelicks.net regularely?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mattacuk
Sep 28 2007, 05:28 PM
Lets go fishing!
Welcome to GMC !!Its really great to have you here smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 28 2007, 09:09 PM
Instructor
Welcome Maximilian! smile.gif
Glad you came back tho wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- MkC   Greetings From Germany :)   Sep 11 2007, 08:40 PM
- - chast   Welcome to GMC We have the same name   Sep 11 2007, 08:46 PM
- - botoxfox   Welcome   Sep 11 2007, 09:03 PM
|- - Andrew Cockburn   QUOTE (botoxfox @ Sep 11 2007, 04:03 PM) ...   Sep 11 2007, 09:08 PM
nnn
- - Pavel   Welcome and enjoy your staying!   Sep 11 2007, 10:01 PM
- - MkC   Thank all of you ! When i was registered fi...   Sep 11 2007, 10:28 PM
- - Nick325   Welcome   Sep 12 2007, 04:40 AM
- - Juan M. Valero   Welcome Maximilian Nice to meet you, enjoy ...   Sep 12 2007, 04:35 PM
- - loop   Hi Max, welcome and have a lot of fun. Liebe Gr�...   Sep 28 2007, 05:11 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:43 PM