Urgent Input Wanted On Guitar, Getting new practice guitar
Michael AC
Jul 11 2011, 03:55 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hey all. As a gift for bringing in a larger client my employer wants to buy me a guitar. He won't give me a price range buy I mentioned $400 range and he did not object he only said do not worry about it as this was a big client. SOOOOO....

I like Ibanez but have not had one for some time. Can you make any recommendations as far as your experience? I like the thinner wizard necks. I am working on arp lessons from Ivan, really like neo-classical and orchestral rock, 80's metal, anything Ben does...etc...

What would be a good practice guitar or even stage guitar that I could upgrade later...

Thanks all!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
maharzan
Jul 12 2011, 04:46 AM
Veteran Guitar Lord
I think Mexican strat is a great place to start for that price range. Since you are on to classics you might not need the floating bridge. smile.gif

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fen...electric-guitar

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Checkout my YouTube & my band Nissim's YouTube channels.

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Jul 12 2011, 12:37 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (maharzan @ Jul 11 2011, 11:46 PM) *
I think Mexican strat is a great place to start for that price range. Since you are on to classics you might not need the floating bridge. smile.gif

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/fen...electric-guitar

Thanks! Did not think about doing a single coil Fender. I use humbuckers now. Aren't Fender necks usually thicker? How do the different thicknesses of necks affect your playing?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:01 PM