My New Website
Guido Bungenstoc...
May 4 2014, 12:00 PM
Instructor
Hi guys,
So finally my completely redesigned website www.guidorist.com is online!
Tell me what you think! :-)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
FIND ME HERE AT:
Guidorist.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spock
May 4 2014, 02:26 PM
GMC:er
Very nice and professional website. I watched one of your lessons showing hybrid picking and that technique sounds incredible! Great job, I hope the best for you and your endeavor, it's amazing how technology has made it possible to teach guitar from the comfort of your studio to anyone in the world, one on one.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Marius Pop
May 4 2014, 03:26 PM
Instructor
Hey! You've got a great CV there! Congrats! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guido Bungenstoc...
May 4 2014, 03:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Spock @ May 4 2014, 01:26 PM) *
Very nice and professional website. I watched one of your lessons showing hybrid picking and that technique sounds incredible! Great job, I hope the best for you and your endeavor, it's amazing how technology has made it possible to teach guitar from the comfort of your studio to anyone in the world, one on one.

Thx! Yeah, I " stoled" this technique from some country players like Albert Lee, Danny Gattton etc.
yes, the net changed many things

@Marius,
Thx but what is CV??? :-D

--------------------
FIND ME HERE AT:
Guidorist.com

+Quote Post
Marius Pop
May 4 2014, 03:40 PM
Instructor
Curriculum Vitae‎ - your display of work smile.gif

+Quote Post
Guido Bungenstoc...
May 4 2014, 03:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Marius Pop @ May 4 2014, 02:40 PM) *
Curriculum Vitae‎ - your display of work smile.gif

Ah ok!!! Thx again, trying my best. :-D

--------------------
FIND ME HERE AT:
Guidorist.com

+Quote Post
Mertay
May 4 2014, 03:49 PM
I like it, congrats smile.gif

The only problem I noticed (maybe its just me) is when sliding down using the right bar on chrome there is a slight pause. I think its related to the black round up button appearing automatically?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guido Bungenstoc...
May 4 2014, 05:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mertay @ May 4 2014, 02:49 PM) *
I like it, congrats smile.gif

The only problem I noticed (maybe its just me) is when sliding down using the right bar on chrome there is a slight pause. I think its related to the black round up button appearing automatically?

Thx! I just tested it on safari. So I don't know how the site works on other browsers, but on windows IE it Should be fine to.

This post has been edited by Guido Bungenstock: May 4 2014, 05:06 PM

--------------------
FIND ME HERE AT:
Guidorist.com

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
May 5 2014, 06:55 AM
Instructor
Your new website looks great Guido, congrats! It's cool that you have everything you do there for everybody who want to check it. I had one in the past but it's time to have a new one. It's on my list. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Guido Bungenstoc...
May 5 2014, 09:03 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ May 5 2014, 05:55 AM) *
Your new website looks great Guido, congrats! It's cool that you have everything you do there for everybody who want to check it. I had one in the past but it's time to have a new one. It's on my list. smile.gif

Thx Gabriel! Yeah, it's so important to have a well designed website nowadays to reach the people out there... I got a lot of reactions thru it everyday. ;-)

--------------------
FIND ME HERE AT:
Guidorist.com

+Quote Post
SeeJay
May 5 2014, 06:36 PM
You're very serious in all your pictures, give us a smile sometime. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

a LOT of menu options up top. My web buddy always tells me to keep those things between 3-5 options. Maybe have a "media" menu with the videos, music and photos under it.

But I'm no expert. my site has just sat with one picture and "more to come" on it for about a year now.

HA

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.

+Quote Post
Guido Bungenstoc...
May 5 2014, 06:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (SeeJay @ May 5 2014, 05:36 PM) *
You're very serious in all your pictures, give us a smile sometime. smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

a LOT of menu options up top. My web buddy always tells me to keep those things between 3-5 options. Maybe have a "media" menu with the videos, music and photos under it.

But I'm no expert. my site has just sat with one picture and "more to come" on it for about a year now.

HA

I'm a rock musician, so I never smile, haha
I have the experience that the people don't want to klick so much, so the most important things should be always visible. ;-)

--------------------
FIND ME HERE AT:
Guidorist.com

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
May 6 2014, 02:49 AM
Congrats on your new site! What did you build it in/with?

QUOTE (Guido Bungenstock @ May 5 2014, 01:46 PM) *
I'm a rock musician, so I never smile, haha
I have the experience that the people don't want to klick so much, so the most important things should be always visible. ;-)

+Quote Post
Guido Bungenstoc...
May 6 2014, 05:37 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ May 6 2014, 01:49 AM) *
Congrats on your new site! What did you build it in/with?

Thx Todd, It's all based on wordpress with a purchased theme. ;-)

--------------------
FIND ME HERE AT:
Guidorist.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:24 PM