2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Poll: What's The Best Way To Practice?
Best way to practice GMC Lessons?
What's the best way to practice the lessons?
In front of the computer [ 3 ] ** [100.00%]
Total Votes: 3
Guests cannot vote 
AK Rich
Aug 30 2012, 05:34 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 28 2012, 12:04 AM) *
Definitely..!! Oh.. I see we're in a club of 2 right now with this....

*Stay quiet, pretend you didn't say anything...*

cool.gif

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 28 2012, 11:20 PM) *
YES ! I always tried to get that across to other guys in the band but they never saw it that way. The only time most of them played was when they came to practise.. dry.gif

Man its a wonder you guys were able get get any songs down together if everyone showed up for rehearsal to learn their parts of the songs while you waited for them so you could actually rehearse at some point. It must have been extremely frustrating.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 30 2012, 08:40 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Aug 29 2012, 05:42 PM) *
That's what I'm talking about.. that's the way it's done ! smile.gif

Oh man, you have no idea how grueling it was for Voodoo to replace the old bass player. People either lack attitude or they simply 'catch' the harmonic progressions, but will not take the time to understand and assimilate the formulas and become one with the groove. There's a total lack of professionalism in the rock/ metal area in Romania - mainly because the scene does not pay. Why would you be a pro in a field where you can't earn your living - many might ask...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:14 PM