I Hate Being Poor..., Especially with no job...and I'm trying to find one.
drummingguitaris...
Apr 5 2007, 03:43 AM
GMC:er
I'm upset...sad.gif

I'm trying to find a job because I want to buy a new guitar...but my Fender DG acoustic-electric is in some SAD shape...the input to the pickup fell INTO the guitar...as well as the neck being twisted, not to mention it's nicked and scuffed. I want a new Alvarez acoustic, I just love the way they sound...

But I want an electric, because I'm SO SICK of playing an acoustic. Don't get me wrong acoustic is great and all...but when that's all you've been playing for 3 and a half almost 4 years, it gets old. The only times I've played electric are the rare few times a couple of friends of mine brought them to school or whatever.

I mean, I believe learning techniques on an acoustic before an electric is definitely better, but sometimes I wonder how much better I sound than what I think I do, since all I played was an acoustic, ya know? Is anyone else like this, or is it just me?

P.S.: Going to try and talk to Mom about a Fender Strat for my b-day...but I dunno.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
-->Chris D.<--

My Gear:
Fender DG-xxx Acoustic/Electric
Crate GX-15 series
Ibanez GRG170DX Electric w/ FR Trem
My heart, imagination, hopes, and dreams.

My top 5 influences:
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Carlos Augusto Alves Santana
Saul Hudson (Slash)
Eric Patrick Clapton
Kirk Lee Hammett

thedarkblues06 wrote:

jpast wrote:

He wishes he was in the minority. Nothing like making out with guys to stick it to the man. (Pun intended)
(Off-hand comment made about Pete Wentz wishing he was gay.)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:07 PM