Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus
Todd Simpson
Nov 20 2017, 09:08 AM
GMC:er
This game is just KILLER. Well worth a rental. Here is a playlist of my entire walk through in case you might miss playing it, it's worth seeing it either way. Here is the last video with the ending cut scene.

This is a ONE HOUR capture of non stop blitz play smile.gif

Here is my entire playthrough playlist for the game.
https://youtu.be/kPHcJz5Hj3I?list=PLxTlQdkC...8dOOkUGs7uPnGHi

Anybody else play this one? Am I the only guy?

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 20 2017, 09:17 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 20 2017, 11:21 AM
Its a sad day to be running a 6gb ram computer. biggrin.gif
The game looks awesome.

I still remember being scared to death while playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein wayyy back in 2001

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Nov 20 2017, 11:22 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 20 2017, 09:28 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
not played it yet but it does look like a blast. I might get Doom VR first though smile.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 21 2017, 04:59 AM
I gave up on using a computer for gaming when a video card ended up costing about as much as a used PS4/Xbox one. The good news is that for a couple hundred bux, you can grab a used console and be good to go for several years smile.gif The new versions of both consoles are for folks with 4k displays which isn't me. So the old versions are the sweet spot imho. Great gaming for the price of a decent video card smile.gif Also, if I want to capture clips, I just hit a button. If I was using a computer, I'd have to buy an entire capture system just to get game clips. More expense sad.gif As it is, I just hit the capture button and it auto uploads them to youtube in one step. Handy!!

Todd

QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Nov 20 2017, 06:21 AM) *
Its a sad day to be running a 6gb ram computer. biggrin.gif
The game looks awesome.

I still remember being scared to death while playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein wayyy back in 2001

I"m a pinch suspect on all the VR as yet. It was a thing a while back and then went away. Pinch gimmicky, sorta like 3D Blu Ray it seems. But if it ends up sticking around, I'll probably try it once the bits get cheap smile.gif currently, all the bits add cost sad.gif I can rent games from redbox (kiosks we have here) for $3 a day to play on my PS4. It's cured me from spending $75 per game to be sure smile.gif I don't know if they have game rental kiosks everywhere, but I sure hope they do! I spend my former game buying money on gear and just rent a title for a weekend. Sometimes I'll buy one from the playstation online store once they have a big drop in price or sale. I picked up wildlands for $30!

Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 20 2017, 04:28 PM) *
not played it yet but it does look like a blast. I might get Doom VR first though smile.gif

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 21 2017, 10:25 AM

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 21 2017, 11:04 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 21 2017, 03:59 AM) *
I"m a pinch suspect on all the VR as yet. It was a thing a while back and then went away. Pinch gimmicky, sorta like 3D Blu Ray it seems. But if it ends up sticking around, I'll probably try it once the bits get cheap smile.gif currently, all the bits add cost sad.gif I can rent games from redbox (kiosks we have here) for $3 a day to play on my PS4. It's cured me from spending $75 per game to be sure smile.gif I don't know if they have game rental kiosks everywhere, but I sure hope they do! I spend my former game buying money on gear and just rent a title for a weekend. Sometimes I'll buy one from the playstation online store once they have a big drop in price or sale. I picked up wildlands for $30!

Todd

I got the VR headset last year. Already having a PS4 it was relatively inexpensive compared to vive or occulus to get set up. Ive been super impressed with it. Really blew me away TBH. The immersion and scale is just fantastic. Resident evil on VR is literally the most terrifying thing Ive ever done.... not ashamed about that either! I spent a lot of the game staring at my feet ph34r.gif
Games inside a cockpit or car are so realistic, the sense of being actually enclosed is crazy.
I just picked up skyrim VR, not played it yet but really looking forward to it.

yeah, Im a big fan of VR smile.gif if you get a chance to try it out, totally go for it. I dont play it all the time though, but it's a great blast.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 22 2017, 01:44 AM
It does sound cool smile.gif I've already got a ps4 as well. How much was your vr gear? Which one is it?

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 21 2017, 06:04 AM) *
I got the VR headset last year. Already having a PS4 it was relatively inexpensive compared to vive or occulus to get set up. Ive been super impressed with it. Really blew me away TBH. The immersion and scale is just fantastic. Resident evil on VR is literally the most terrifying thing Ive ever done.... not ashamed about that either! I spent a lot of the game staring at my feet ph34r.gif
Games inside a cockpit or car are so realistic, the sense of being actually enclosed is crazy.
I just picked up skyrim VR, not played it yet but really looking forward to it.

yeah, Im a big fan of VR smile.gif if you get a chance to try it out, totally go for it. I dont play it all the time though, but it's a great blast.

+Quote Post
bleez
Nov 22 2017, 07:40 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Nov 22 2017, 12:44 AM) *
It does sound cool smile.gif I've already got a ps4 as well. How much was your vr gear? Which one is it?

I got the playstation PSVR Headset its about 250 of your Amercian dollars. That gets you the headset and camera but you might want to also add the move controllers but they are not essential.
250 bucks for a vr system in your home is pretty good imo. It has a fair few cables rolleyes.gif but personally Ive been wanting VR since I was a kid so I dont mind.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Nov 22 2017, 04:32 PM
Thats way better than I expected for sure!!! I added it to my wish list. Would make a great xmas present to myself smile.gif I'd have to break my "no buying games" rule again to get some vr titles as I don't see any on REDBOX. We have redbox kiosks at every grocery store here. They let you rent blu ray movies and games for cheap. Do they have those in europe?

QUOTE (bleez @ Nov 22 2017, 02:40 AM) *
I got the playstation PSVR Headset its about 250 of your Amercian dollars. That gets you the headset and camera but you might want to also add the move controllers but they are not essential.
250 bucks for a vr system in your home is pretty good imo. It has a fair few cables rolleyes.gif but personally Ive been wanting VR since I was a kid so I dont mind.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:40 PM