Hello From Honduras!
FretDancer69
Jun 11 2007, 04:24 AM
GMC:er
Hello people! I just signed for GMC and im already enjoying it!. I come from Honduras (no its not in mexico tongue.gif ), Central America.

I picked up the guitar with alot of curiosity, later on it started to become fun, and then it become ambitious. I played acoustic guitar for like 3 months; then i recieved my first and still only electric guitar, ive been playing for 7 months electric guitar since then.

7 months is not much time with the guitar..but ive learned alot, ive been able to play very hard solos, my improvisation is great, and just 7 months..but i know i got ALOT to learn, i want more. I wanna become a profesional guitarist someday and i know i gotta practice hard.

Ive been browsing GMC since january, watching every new lesson that comes out, and finally i can enjoy everything! smile.gif
Well, i hope that while im here i learn alot and get to know some of you guys. See you around wink.gif smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:52 PM