FIST
beebo
Dec 10 2006, 02:56 AM
GMC:er
Hey everyone, I got myself a rock band I guess. We're gonna be called FIST if that hasn't been used yet I tongue.gif hope noone takes it in the future! Maybe I can put one of our songs here at GMC maybe if I can figure it out lol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by beebo: Dec 10 2006, 02:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rob_g
Dec 10 2006, 06:49 PM
wasent FIST the name of that band off supergroup. Until they changed it to damocracy. Is that were you got that name from?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
beebo
Dec 10 2006, 07:27 PM
QUOTE (Rob_g @ Dec 10 2006, 09:49 AM) *
wasent FIST the name of that band off supergroup. Until they changed it to damocracy. Is that were you got that name from?

Well first in the game Vice City, there was a band called love fist so I took the love part out and got FIST!
But I did see the supergroup thing so it was mainly the idea from the game

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Dec 18 2006, 02:36 AM
When 5 become 1, F-I-S-T FIST! LOL, love that show.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:35 AM