2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Call Of Duty: Black Ops Window Diving
The Uncreator
Dec 5 2010, 12:09 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah, I got the Turtles second down from the $400, which are like normally $200, but I got it on black friday for less than half that, well worth it.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stratman79
Dec 5 2010, 01:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
Which Turtles are $400??

I have the HPX's and run them thru the Astro A40 mixamp...

Works pretty well smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 5 2010, 05:02 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Astros are the best, so you are set. My friend has the same one with the mixamp, SOO comfortable to use.

As for the turtles I dont remember the model name, it was a bundle pack with a mixamp and some accessories best buy had.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Dec 6 2010, 08:42 PM
GMC:er
What's all this about Turtles? lol
Suddenly subject change: Black Ops > Black Friday > AMPs > Turtles!

Black Ops rulez, I love First Person Shooters like that and window diving in that game is so fun!
There's even an awesome mini game easter egg to play!

Arcade Game - Dead Ops
At the main menu of Call of Duty - Black Ops, look down at your hands, tap left and right triggers to pull your hands free. You can then walk around the room! Head over to the computer and hold 'X' down to use. On the console, type DOA and press enter. Wait for a great full arcade game to load, Dead Ops, and have fun killing zombies from birds eye view! Even has two player option.

--------------------

Play Games Arcade
Take a break, Play Games! Play the best free online flash games at Aaron's Game Zone like Bloons Tower Defense 4!

+Quote Post
stratman79
Dec 11 2010, 05:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
Turtles = Turtlebeach = Gaming headsets = suround sound or stereo sound, a better gaming experiance and less offensive for others in the house.

http://www.limexb360.co.uk/category/Xbox_360_Headsets,i.html

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:53 AM