2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Yeah! Let's Rock!, Finally - I own a guitar!
MickeM
Oct 15 2007, 07:20 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
All you need to do now is to find a good place on the internet where to learn how to play.

huh.gif
Hey wait a minute! laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Henrik Skotth
Oct 31 2007, 06:36 PM
GMC Tech & Community Manager
QUOTE (MickeM @ Oct 15 2007, 07:20 PM) *
All you need to do now is to find a good place on the internet where to learn how to play.
huh.gif
Hey wait a minute! laugh.gif

Yeah, where can i find THAT? biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for your support, and thanks Andrew for the great Guitar Parts theory lesson! I'm also looking forward to the aspiring instructor lesson by Hemlok and Robin as well.

I've been away on vacation for two weeks now, so I haven't really started playing for real yet, but I'm planning on starting my new career ( wink.gif ) this friday. I've started with the theory of course, and tried out just to make the guitar make sounds (or noice, rather rolleyes.gif ) as well, but it's now that it starts for real. I'll let you guys know how it goes, of course smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Tech manager @ GMC

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Oct 31 2007, 07:01 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
You didn't take your guitar on holiday with you Henrik wink.gif ? Two weeks vacation = two weeks woodshedding on a guitar laugh.gif ...

...I wish - my wife insists that I leave work, and guitars, at home and go do 'interesting' things like visit art galleries. Indeed her words last night were, 'When we're in Paris in January there's a Giacometti' exhibition on at the Pompidou. Me, I was more wondering where the guitar shops are wink.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 1 2007, 05:40 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Henrik Skotth @ Oct 31 2007, 12:36 PM) *
Yeah, where can i find THAT? biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone for your support, and thanks Andrew for the great Guitar Parts theory lesson! I'm also looking forward to the aspiring instructor lesson by Hemlok and Robin as well.

I've been away on vacation for two weeks now, so I haven't really started playing for real yet, but I'm planning on starting my new career ( wink.gif ) this friday. I've started with the theory of course, and tried out just to make the guitar make sounds (or noice, rather rolleyes.gif ) as well, but it's now that it starts for real. I'll let you guys know how it goes, of course smile.gif

Best of luck to you! My first guitar was a Squier Strat as well! They are very nice! Just don't abuse the tremolo bar to much! Mine snapped and now I have to get a whole new bridge.. rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (tonymiro @ Oct 31 2007, 01:01 PM) *
Me, I was more wondering where the guitar shops are wink.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

Hahaha, that's right! So you wife wants to take you to art museums?! Tell her that you will bring your guitar and shred so fast that the paint will melt from the exhibits!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:52 PM