I Went Back And Bought The Lugosi Guitar!
Todd Simpson
Dec 19 2013, 02:31 AM
GMC:er
I broke down and gave in to my gear lust and trucked back to guitar center today and BOUGHT that BELA LUGOSI guitar that I was posting pictures of in previous posts. I was just shopping around and I played every guitar they had in the shop. It took ALL FREAKING DAY and that was the best playing guitar they had IMHO, even better than the IBANEZ RG570 they had in stock!!!! I almost bought that one. Several guitars caught my eye, but this one I had to have. Get this!

It's # 123 (serial is GRAVE123) of only 325 EVER BUILT!!!

I knew is was a special edition, but I didn't realize there were only a few hundred of them in total for the entire planet. It even comes with a "Death Certificate"
Attached Image

**To make it even more rare, it doesn't have a STOCK EMG it's got an ACTIVE SEYMOUR DUNCAN!!! Which is great because I"m in a bit of a LOVE AFFAIR with Duncan Pickups and I"m pretty much over my EMG phase. I traded in my last EMG equipped guitar for this one smile.gif

and a custom made, hand stiched coffin case!!!

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 19 2013, 02:34 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Dec 27 2013, 06:18 AM
GMC:er
Can anyone please tell me what these pickups are? I think they may be duncan blackouts but I'm not sure smile.gif Just havn't taken off the back yet.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 02:30 PM