3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Pictures Of Sorrow
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 20 2007, 08:03 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Uncreator - do you intend to go to University/art school after college or go in to pro graphic design as you really are very good?

BTW - love Boris Vallejo as well albeit I've not seen any of his work for many years. I used to get the Metal Herlaunt (and occassionally Heavy Metal) mag partly for his occasional art in it. Great artist. I have a drawing that I did many years ago sort of in his style lying about at my mum's in England I'll try to get it from her,scan and post for some feedback. Not, I hasten to add, as good as yours though.

Don't know if they'll screen it where you are but BBC have just started a series on UK comic book art.

Cheers,
Tony

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 20 2007, 08:14 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
No actually, as much as i love art, and drawing, my true passion will always lie with music, so hopefully, i will be able to go to a good music college.

But i will continue to draw of course smile.gif

PS

Boris Vallejo is great, one of my biggest inspirations, if you like him check out his partner in crime Julie Bell, and my favorite artist, Luis Royo, one of my favorite pieces by him is in my signature.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 20 2007, 08:16 AM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 22 2007, 10:39 AM
Hey Ryan, small update, past 2 days been busy, the art show for our surrealism project in class is due rather soon, so my attention is focused on that mostly, BUT, i am still finding time to work on the Word and Image one (yours) and im liking the way its turning out, normally i suck at drawing from real photos, but the last week or so ive been blessed with some extra talent.

Look back soon for new pictures!

+Quote Post
Ryan
Sep 22 2007, 10:52 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Sep 22 2007, 04:39 AM) *
Hey Ryan, small update, past 2 days been busy, the art show for our surrealism project in class is due rather soon, so my attention is focused on that mostly, BUT, i am still finding time to work on the Word and Image one (yours) and im liking the way its turning out, normally i suck at drawing from real photos, but the last week or so ive been blessed with some extra talent.

Look back soon for new pictures!

Alright sounds good man!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Ryan
Nov 22 2007, 02:50 AM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Sep 22 2007, 03:52 AM) *
Alright sounds good man!!

Sooo, wheres the picture at, its been FOREVER!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 22 2007, 05:45 PM
ph34r.gif

Wow! it has been forever, forgot i was supposed to upload this. It was actually never finished, ive got a buch of sketches laying around, my art teacher wanted me to do something else for the show.

Just for the hell of it, ill bring it back out when school gets back in (its in his classroom, and im out of school, sorry sad.gif ).

+Quote Post
Ryan
Dec 8 2007, 09:01 PM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 22 2007, 10:45 AM) *
ph34r.gif

Wow! it has been forever, forgot i was supposed to upload this. It was actually never finished, ive got a buch of sketches laying around, my art teacher wanted me to do something else for the show.

Just for the hell of it, ill bring it back out when school gets back in (its in his classroom, and im out of school, sorry sad.gif ).

Haha, yeah I forgot all about it also. I guess whenever you can get to it, and if you still want to finish it!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 02:55 AM
Im trying to finish it but its hard to find time, between school, my new work schedule, and my Modding responsibilities, its kinda tight.

*EDIT*

Forewarning, you might not be able to recognize yourself ph34r.gif

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Dec 9 2007, 02:55 AM

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Dec 9 2007, 03:31 AM
Heyy Uncreator, I think the links or something to the pictures you drew are broken. Would you mind fixing them ? There very inspiring. Thanks.

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 03:33 AM
Ill try, i might to re-upload them.

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Dec 9 2007, 03:39 AM
If it is to much of a hassle dont worry about it smile.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 9 2007, 03:41 AM
I just have to find them, Ive got tons of my pictures laying around right now, theres an art show in a few weeks that my art teacher really wants me to enter.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:13 PM