Pantera Reunion?
SeeJay
May 28 2014, 12:17 AM
GMC:er
OK, Ok, OK,

It's not really a reunion. But Phil and Rexx jumped on stage with Black Label Society and played Broken recently.

I'm kicking myself for not seeing BLA a few weeks ago when they were in town, the stage production looks rad.

When you've got a band like Pantera that is so popular and has so many great tunes, it's funny to see what 'reunion' kind of stuff happens. Kinda like how Queen keeps popping up with guest singers. Or even Alice and Chains with their new singer (which I'm a fan of).

What other bands out there have done the 'reunion' not really a 'reunion' thing?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Rock and Roll Lover. Vintage Ampeg collector. Soon to be new father.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- SeeJay   Pantera Reunion?   May 28 2014, 12:17 AM
- - Cosmin Lupu   I would love to see Pantera playing with Zakk Per...   May 28 2014, 08:50 AM
- - SeeJay   QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ May 28 2014, 07:50 A...   May 30 2014, 03:10 AM
- - Cosmin Lupu   QUOTE (SeeJay @ May 30 2014, 02:10 AM) Le...   May 30 2014, 09:10 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 04:36 PM