"golden Voice"
Sinisa Cekic
Feb 17 2012, 12:30 AM
Instructor
I ran into this clip again after a while! Man really has a golden voice.The story is really interesting and touching. At some point you are nobody, but the next day you get a second chance and opportunity to change your life. From bottom to top smile.gif !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Feb 17 2012, 12:53 AM
GMC:er
Yeah truly a heart touching story, right when they found him I believe they made him an announcer for a pro-basketball team about a hour away from where I live. Kinda nice to see how some things can change and that no matter how low your life is that something so good can happen.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 17 2012, 11:48 AM
Instructor
Yeah I remember this story.. we should get him to do some spoken parts for GMC lessons ! cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:40 PM