Guitar. 400-600 euros. need tips., come on in and help out ;D
Steelkonsum
Jan 11 2007, 06:38 PM
All right so here's the deelio.

I worked all summer to earn money to buy meself a guitar but then school kicked in and kicked me in the nuts but I predict the coming half year will be calmer and therefore I am thinkin of pickin up a new guitar. I was lookin' at some ibanez for a while but fram what I've been told their stock pickups aren't that great unless you go up to like 10k swedish kronor (roughly divide by then to get euro, so 1000 euros). However that is a tad above my budget. Im more in the priceclass on the G400 Iommi sig which is about 600 euro give or take.

If anyone got any suggestions in the price range 400-600 euros or soemthing give me a heads up would you. Im tired of my beginners guitar since it detune so insanely quickly and the crappy pickups are a joke and I am a bit shallow and it looks like ****. I want a guitar that doesnt only play cool but it looks cool as well. I am, currently, spending all from 4 - 12 hours fiddling with my guitar and I want it to look sex-ay!

So, hit me with the best guitar you can find in the named price range and you will get a cyber-hug.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VIRUS
Jan 11 2007, 06:58 PM
GMC:er

You can find them for around 500 USD on ebay for a used one, i dont know how much that is in EUROS, but im sure you can find one in your area.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by VIRUS: Jan 11 2007, 06:58 PM

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Jan 11 2007, 07:21 PM
I should probably have added that I am more into metal and stuff.. and that I don't want singlecoils.

Other than that, cheers ^^

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jan 11 2007, 07:53 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
The Jackson DK2M has Seymour Duncan JB and Jazz pu's. It's not Jazz, it's hard rock, listen to Randy Rhoads and you'll get an idea what the sound is like through a Marshall. The polka dot V had DiMarzio's but if I remember right the other V's had SD pu's like that.
Attached Image
The white one it's a beauty. Adler body and maple fretboard so it's a bright rock axe. I played it but at that time I got an Ibanez instead, but the DK2M is definitly going to be my next guitar. Either that or the LTD H-400 (Also SD pu's but JB and ´59 but that one is a bit more expensive, at least in Sweden)

Also the Jackson Randy Rhoads flying V has the same pu's but a rosewood fretboard. Inconvenient to play a V shaped guitar sitting down so for that matter the DK2M is better.
Attached Image

They have them at good prices at musikborsen, 5738 kr and you'll probably able to get their gig bag a cord and a few plektrums free of charge biggrin.gif

I got an Ibanez RG320FM and I have no idea what you've been told about the stock pu's. Mine sounds like a dream... an evil dream of course, the pu's are mean! cool.gif
While the DK2M is bright this Ibanez got a more phat tone. 4995 kr at musikborsen
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jan 11 2007, 07:54 PM
Instructor
Personally i love Ibanez guitars so if you are interested go to www.ibanez.com and look for RG Prestige series!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Steelkonsum
Jan 11 2007, 08:19 PM
Cheers. I will see if I can catch a bus to musikborsen any time soon but man their opening hour sucks tongue.gif. Well there I will try those you mentioned up there Micke..and most likely a few others untill I have scared all their customers away laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 09:19 AM