It Is Starting To Make Sense!
JTaylor
May 28 2012, 05:06 PM
Apprentice Roadie
I have often wondered just how the exercises I have been learning here are supposed to really help. Last night, I started seeing it! I only play rhythm but even playing rhythm to a lot of songs has been very difficult for me. There is a song I have liked for over 20 years. It is by a group called Ratt (real big group in the 80's) and is called "Nobody Rides for Free." At times, I have tried learning the rhythm to it and became so frustrated that I quit trying for months.
After practicing with various GMC lessons (all level 2 and 3) for about 6 months now, I decided to have another go at it yesterday afternoon. I cannot believe how much easier it is! Parts that were insurmountable are actually playable now! I have learned over half the song and am able to play it at full tempo. This is a HUGE milestone for me. So, to instructors and fellow students alike, I thank all of you for the help and inspiration you have been giving. I look forward to more improvement! biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:36 AM