My New Stan Hinesly Pickup, solo improv with scorpion pickup
ballistic31
Feb 18 2008, 03:13 AM
GMC:er
well i got my stan hinesly scorpion pick up in and put it in my guitar.......I must say it makes this guitar sound awsome..I dont have a tone controll for it yet so it is just wired to the volume knob.........I definatly need a tone controll..... I just jammed out to the backing track i made for the instuctor collab..... that didnt work out so well lol ....ahhhh cant blame a guy for trying... So the solo is just a jam..........but tapping is a dream with this pickup...It has so much power you have to be carefull with harmonics..........cuase you could bust out windows..........

The first thing i noticed was the clarity............blows seymour duncan pickups away by miles...........and im a huge fan of seymour duncan pickups........

I mean the guitar im playing with basicaly has a plywood body........Its a honer body.....so with that in mind its a pretty tone chalanged guitar to say the least..............But soon to be on the way will be my new guitar i have ordered a Ibanez s470dxqm guitar................and trust me it will be at the guitar shop getting filled with stan hinesly pickups....

Well enjoy the jam out track any feedback is allways welcome.........oh and dont mind my slip in and out of combined Attached File  stan_hinesly_pickups_rock_solo.mp3 ( 5.73MB ) Number of downloads: 359
modes...Im trying to work on that small bad habit lol

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[size=3][b]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- ballistic31   My New Stan Hinesly Pickup   Feb 18 2008, 03:13 AM
- - fatb0t   Sounds great man, I dig the tone. Nice playing too...   Feb 18 2008, 07:40 PM
- - Juan M. Valero   Sounds really good !!!! I think th...   Feb 18 2008, 09:22 PM
- - Toni Suominen   I need to tryout some Stan Hinesly pickups someday...   Feb 27 2008, 09:36 PM
- - Hisham   nice sound ... congrat   Feb 27 2008, 11:28 PM
- - Muris   Stan is the man,great sound!   Mar 12 2008, 01:35 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:49 PM