What Is The Best Option For To Buy Guitar, I want to buy a Ibanez Guitar, what is the best option
Jorge
Nov 11 2007, 01:43 AM
GMC:er
Hi, I need your knowledge.
I want buy an ibanez guitar, and I did see two models: JS100 and Prestidge RGR1570.
What is your recomendation?

Features:
JS100
Specs on the Cutting Edge
Ultra-modern guitars with a vintage feel.

Lightweight, aerofoil-shaped Basswood body provides comfort, upper fret access, and expressive, signing tone.

Combination of 25-� in. neck scale and Ibanez Axis pickups allow wide dynamic range and tonal versatility.

Coil taps on both pickups for single or humbucking tone.
Technical Info
Neck: JS

Body: Basswood

Frets: Medium

Bridge: Lo TRS II

Neck Pickup: AH1

Bridge Pickup: AH2

Prestidge 1570
The RGR1570SDB is the first reverse-headstock RG Prestige electric guitar. The RG Prestige series guitars are the machines of the gods! With drop dead good looks, sonic lethality and the devastating power and control of a precision double-locking tremolo. RG Prestige guitars feature flawless Japanese craftsmanship, the finest materials. The RGR1570 is perfectly matched with IBZ pickups.
Technical Info
Neck: 5 piece Wizard Prestige

Frets: Jumbo size

Pickups:
IBZ V7 neck
IBZ S1 middle
IBZ V8 bridge

Bridge: Edge Pro

Case: Hardshell case included
The RGR1570SDB is the first reverse-headstock RG Prestige electric guitar. The RG Prestige series guitars are the machines of the gods! With drop dead good looks, sonic lethality and the devastating power and control of a precision double-locking tremolo. RG Prestige guitars feature flawless Japanese craftsmanship, the finest materials. The RGR1570 is perfectly matched with IBZ pickups.
Technical Info
Neck: 5 piece Wizard Prestige

Frets: Jumbo size

Pickups:
IBZ V7 neck
IBZ S1 middle
IBZ V8 bridge

Bridge: Edge Pro

Case: Hardshell case included

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
JRockGonzalez
Caracas
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 11)
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 11 2007, 01:50 AM
I know a lot of people will tell you "get a JEM" but I would go to a shop and try out all the guitars that interest you and purchase whatever one you are comfortable with.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 11 2007, 01:57 AM
Of the two, I would definitely get the RG, as it's of higher quality than the JS100, although the JS would be cheaper.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 11 2007, 02:11 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 10 2007, 07:57 PM) *
Of the two, I would definitely get the RG, as it's of higher quality than the JS100, although the JS would be cheaper.

Botox is right here. But remember, if someone doesnt like a certain guitar, it doesnt mean you wont either. For example, Dave Navarro likes to use the Fernandes guitars with the speaker build in for some solos because it sounds "dirty" and thats his opinion. There are probably thousands of guitarists out there that think that tone sucks. Its always up to that person. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jorge
Nov 12 2007, 12:14 AM
Yesterday I played an ibanes S series in an instrument music store, and I did feel so good with that guitar, but in my country the cost of that guitars is very high, I will buy for internet and to bringme by ship, slow two month, but I save myself a lot of money.

I´m interest for the Js because is a Joe Satriani´s model, but the RGR leave quality, I thing that the RGR is the best option, I don´t like the color and there is not of another color, I can´t play it before buying it, for that reason it is that I request opinion.

Very Thanks

Jorge Gonzalez
Caracas - Venezuela

--------------------
JRockGonzalez
Caracas

+Quote Post
Twibeard
Nov 12 2007, 12:39 AM
Well - I would recomend the Ibanez axe. You will also get more flexibility because of the ekstra "pic-up".

--------------------

Guitar: Ibanez RG370DXCE my backup is a Fender Strat.
Amps: Marshall MG and Line6 Spider III 75W combo (preferred)

Recording stuff: Cubase SX3, Logic emagic, Novation ReMote SL, M-Audio Pro
Synth experiance: Roland, MoTu, Native Instrument, Spectrasonics and Steinberg
Main VST's: Kontakt2, FM8, Bass station, Ezdrummer, MoTu EI, Atmosphere, Crystall

+Quote Post
Jorge
Nov 20 2007, 01:39 AM
Hey friends, I need more opinions about it (please see reference at top of this message) and,
I was see another models, please what do you things about this guitars:

Ibanez RGR320EX Electric Guitar Features:

Basswood Body
24/Jumbo frets
Bound Rosewood Finger Board
Edge III bridge
Ibanez "Designed by EMG" pickups
Sharktooth Inlay

Ibanez RGT42DX Electric Guitar Features:

Mahogany body/flamed maple top
5pc Wizard II Maple/Walnut neck-thru body
Jumbo frets
2 Ibanez Designed by EMG" humbucker pickups
Special multicolor Sharktooth inlays

RG350DX Features:
Ibanez RG350DX Specifications

Wizard II neck
Neck Material: 3-piece maple
24 Jumbo frets
Bound Rosewood Fingerboard
Edge III tremolo bridge
Neck Pickup: IBZ INF3 (Humbucker)
Middle Pickup: IBZ INFS3 (Single Coil)
Bridge Pickup: IBZ INF4 (Humbucker)
Sharktooth Inlay

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

--------------------
JRockGonzalez
Caracas

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 20 2007, 01:41 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
i own the 350MDX, AND I LOVE IT!!!!

wonderful instrument, fast neck, versatile sound, and beautiful looks cool.gif

i did a review on it, check the gear reviews. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Jorge
Nov 20 2007, 01:48 AM
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 19 2007, 06:41 PM) *
i own the 350MDX, AND I LOVE IT!!!!

wonderful instrument, fast neck, versatile sound, and beautiful looks cool.gif

i did a review on it, check the gear reviews. wink.gif

I was see a black guitar of this model, yeah is a beatifuld guitar, and tellme something about the sound?

Tell me about of this models that I give in the last message

--------------------
JRockGonzalez
Caracas

+Quote Post
Goliath
Nov 20 2007, 12:40 PM
I have an RG550 RXX 20th anniversary reissue which will play the same as the RG you're considering. The only difference I can find is that the one you're considering has a flat black finish and no pick guard (which mine has).

All that said, I love my 550. The neck is very fast. You can get a wide variety of tone out of the guitar, but I don't really, I leave both tone and vol dimed out and only use neck and bridge pickups. But for the music I like to play with it, it works fine. Sounds great distorted or left clean.

All of this said, if you're plugged in a majority of the time you're playing, I would recommend something that comes with the IBZ pickups and not the INF pickups. I had INFs in my S, and they left much for me to desire (so I swapped em, and now my S screams).

--------------------
"King V" enthusiast

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 20 2007, 03:35 PM
QUOTE (Goliath @ Nov 20 2007, 12:40 PM) *
I have an RG550 RXX 20th anniversary reissue which will play the same as the RG you're considering. The only difference I can find is that the one you're considering has a flat black finish and no pick guard (which mine has).

The RG 20th has the old style neck joint and the original edge trem. The neck is also 1 mm thinner.

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Nov 20 2007, 04:33 PM
Lets go fishing!
I know where my money would be in the this price range, and thats the the RG350DMX...cause its lush! laugh.gif wink.gif

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:55 AM