3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
30 Seconds Competition, UPLOADS
ballistic31
Jan 23 2008, 09:54 AM
GMC:er
well i hope this works i got pro tab and converted it to open with pro5..................seems to work ok for me ..It is the solo in its basic form sounds wierd as a tab file.................that and im not good with notes like 16th and 32 and all that timeing stuff lol......so basicaly i just got it....to the idea stage......and worked on it from there so its missing a few palm mutes and harmonics but over all its basicly the best i can write tab at this point in time lol..................so if it sounds a wee bit off just blame the guy who wrote it.......oh yeah that would be me blink.gif ........right here is where i need the muris mac talk thing to cue in (what a looser ) ....... laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  solo_comp_tab.ptb ( 2.69K ) Number of downloads: 86

--------------------
[size=3][b]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jan 23 2008, 09:59 AM
QUOTE (ballistic31 @ Jan 23 2008, 09:54 AM) *
well i hope this works i got pro tab and converted it to open with pro5..................seems to work ok for me ..It is the solo in its basic form sounds wierd as a tab file.................that and im not good with notes like 16th and 32 and all that timeing stuff lol......so basicaly i just got it....to the idea stage......and worked on it from there so its missing a few palm mutes and harmonics but over all its basicly the best i can write tab at this point in time lol..................so if it sounds a wee bit off just blame the guy who wrote it.......oh yeah that would be me blink.gif ........right here is where i need the muris mac talk thing to cue in (what a looser ) ....... laugh.gif

Thanks for posting it smile.gif
I'll check it out when I'm home from school tongue.gif And then I´ll also post mine, do you wanna see it in guitar pro, power tab or pdf, just say it laugh.gif

Mark. cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Jan 23 2008, 10:35 AM
QUOTE (Mark. @ Jan 23 2008, 03:59 AM) *
Thanks for posting it smile.gif
I'll check it out when I'm home from school tongue.gif And then I´ll also post mine, do you wanna see it in guitar pro, power tab or pdf, just say it laugh.gif

Mark. cool.gif

well power tab will work then i know it will open fuuuuuuuuuuuuuur shhuuuure.....cause pro5 like ended today of all days to end................and re downloading it didnt work with giveing me anouther 15 days........as george lopez says I cant do nuttin around here.........love that show laugh.gif

UMMMMM PDF......... dont that stand for like ( powerfull death fart) CAUSE I SURE DONT WANT ONE OF THEM SENT MY WAY laugh.gif n/p with the tab

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jan 24 2008, 04:14 PM
Ok then here are the tabs :
SOrry for the delay, my internet didn't work sad.gif

Its a guitar pro 5 file and a Powerfull Death Fart file, I'm sick right now so I'm to lazy to TAB it over in power tab tongue.gif laugh.gif
But the Powerfull Death Fart File should probably do it tongue.gif

Mark. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 24 2008, 05:12 PM
Last two days before the votes, any last minute entries?? smile.gif

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 24 2008, 09:39 PM
i might record an entry tomorrow! Im just not sure yet, ill try tho .

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 24 2008, 10:58 PM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jan 24 2008, 10:39 PM) *
i might record an entry tomorrow! Im just not sure yet, ill try tho .

Great looking forward to it!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 25 2008, 05:29 AM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Jan 24 2008, 03:58 PM) *
Great looking forward to it!

i came up with a really melodic slow Steve Vai style solo, but i dont have a backing, is that ok? or is a backing necessary?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jan 25 2008, 11:48 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jan 25 2008, 05:29 AM) *
i came up with a really melodic slow Steve Vai style solo, but i dont have a backing, is that ok? or is a backing necessary?

In the rules it' says :

"Basicly, just write a solo(backing optional) which has to be 30 seconds, but I don't want to be to strict it so let's use the 30 seconds limit like a speed limit, a minimum of 25 seconds and a maximum of 35, and post it here"

So that probably means a backing is necessary blink.gif
But Iluha has the final jugement tongue.gif smile.gif

Mark.

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jan 25 2008, 11:50 AM
ok, i'll play. thanks to Joe Haydn.

fkalich

This post has been edited by fkalich: Jan 25 2008, 11:56 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  fkalich.mp3 ( 691.86K ) Number of downloads: 130

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 25 2008, 12:44 PM
QUOTE (Mark. @ Jan 25 2008, 12:48 PM) *
In the rules it' says :

"Basicly, just write a solo(backing optional) which has to be 30 seconds, but I don't want to be to strict it so let's use the 30 seconds limit like a speed limit, a minimum of 25 seconds and a maximum of 35, and post it here"

So that probably means a backing is necessary blink.gif
But Iluha has the final jugement tongue.gif smile.gif

Mark.

Actually that means the backing ISN'T necessary, only OPTIONAL smile.gif

Fkalich: great one, you made it too long but I'll let it slide because the last 10 seconds are just a repeat of the previous 10 seconds, and plus this is just the first competition so I'm letting alot slide smile.gif thanks for participating!

This post has been edited by Iluha: Jan 25 2008, 12:53 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Jan 25 2008, 02:07 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jan 25 2008, 05:50 AM) *
ok, i'll play. thanks to Joe Haydn.

fkalich

Nice version of the German anthem. Are u from Germany?

Blüüüüüüüüh im glaaaanze.....that part was nice.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Mark.
Jan 25 2008, 02:43 PM
QUOTE (Iluha @ Jan 25 2008, 12:44 PM) *
Actually that means the backing ISN'T necessary, only OPTIONAL smile.gif

Fkalich: great one, you made it too long but I'll let it slide because the last 10 seconds are just a repeat of the previous 10 seconds, and plus this is just the first competition so I'm letting alot slide smile.gif thanks for participating!

Now I feel soo freaking stupid Dx
There's one good thing about it : now I'll never forget what it means tongue.gif

Fkalich : Cool, I really like the kinda classical sound smile.gif

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jan 26 2008, 03:38 AM
QUOTE (coffeeman @ Jan 25 2008, 07:07 AM) *
Nice version of the German anthem. Are u from Germany?

Blüüüüüüüüh im glaaaanze.....that part was nice.

No. Did take 6 classes of German years ago though. Forgot it all. Now learning your Spanish. Man that is a hard language. German was easy. But it makes sense for any person in the use to learn Spanish now, we will be a bilingual country in the future, that is certain.

Regarding the song, I always liked it. It got a bad name after WWII for totally unfair reasons. Well the melody is Haydn. Then in the 19th century lyrics were written supporting the unification of the German state. Deutschland Uber Alles. Which in it's context was meant to encourage 19th century German people to give up their local loyalties and join in the new German nation. It was not intended to mean that Germany should conquer the world. Had nothing to do with Nazis when it was written. But the Allied propaganda machine made play of it, misinterpreting the lyrics, and this carried forward after the war. In fact I believe it is a criminal offense to sing the first stanza. In fact, by most standards, it is a pretty mild patriotic song. I mean, the French sing about turning their enemies into fertilizer in their national anthem.

+Quote Post
ballistic31
Jan 26 2008, 07:01 AM
QUOTE (fkalich @ Jan 25 2008, 09:38 PM) *
No. Did take 6 classes of German years ago though. Forgot it all. Now learning your Spanish. Man that is a hard language. German was easy. But it makes sense for any person in the use to learn Spanish now, we will be a bilingual country in the future, that is certain.

Regarding the song, I always liked it. It got a bad name after WWII for totally unfair reasons. Well the melody is Haydn. Then in the 19th century lyrics were written supporting the unification of the German state. Deutschland Uber Alles. Which in it's context was meant to encourage 19th century German people to give up their local loyalties and join in the new German nation. It was not intended to mean that Germany should conquer the world. Had nothing to do with Nazis when it was written. But the Allied propaganda machine made play of it, misinterpreting the lyrics, and this carried forward after the war. In fact I believe it is a criminal offense to sing the first stanza. In fact, by most standards, it is a pretty mild patriotic song. I mean, the French sing about turning their enemies into fertilizer in their national anthem.

wow not only a cool solo but a great history lesson as well....................great job on the solo

--------------------
[size=3][b]

+Quote Post
Twibeard
Jan 26 2008, 03:47 PM
Was working some exotic scales. Just imagine a guy tired after a long walk in the Sahara desert ...
Mohammedan in G. And yes, I did all the backing.

This post has been edited by Twibeard: Jan 26 2008, 03:51 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Exotic_Mohammedan_G.mp3 ( 268.9K ) Number of downloads: 114

--------------------

Guitar: Ibanez RG370DXCE my backup is a Fender Strat.
Amps: Marshall MG and Line6 Spider III 75W combo (preferred)

Recording stuff: Cubase SX3, Logic emagic, Novation ReMote SL, M-Audio Pro
Synth experiance: Roland, MoTu, Native Instrument, Spectrasonics and Steinberg
Main VST's: Kontakt2, FM8, Bass station, Ezdrummer, MoTu EI, Atmosphere, Crystall

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jan 26 2008, 07:11 PM
QUOTE (Twibeard @ Jan 26 2008, 04:47 PM) *
Was working some exotic scales. Just imagine a guy tired after a long walk in the Sahara desert ...

Very nice vibe, I especially love the backing! great job!

Seems like it will be a close competition, gonna leave this open for entries till toomarow when I get home, and than we'll let the voting start smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 26 2008, 07:48 PM
Ok, i just recorded this, sorry im in a hurry, it has no backing track, but here it is anyways smile.gif

Attached file removed for editing.

hey man, that really sounds cool, what scale did you used? Mohammedan scale u say? unsure.gif

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Jan 26 2008, 08:25 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
UncleSkillet
Jan 26 2008, 08:20 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jan 26 2008, 01:48 PM) *
Ok, i just recorded this, sorry im in a hurry, it has no backing track, but here it is anyways smile.gif

Levels are really really low. Had turn my speakers all the way up just be hear it. But what I heard sounded good.

--------------------
"Think of a guitar solo as a paragraph. You need a clear beginning, a middle, and an end. Look at musical phrases like sentences, and make sure you break them up using punctuation—or space. You pause naturally when conversing, right? If you don't, you'll bore the listener. The same thing will happen with your audience if your solo is one dimensional. You'll wear them out and lose their attention." —Tom Principato

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jan 26 2008, 08:21 PM
QUOTE (UncleSkillet @ Jan 26 2008, 01:20 PM) *
Levels are really really low. Had turn my speakers all the way up just be hear it. But what I heard sounded good.

oh sorry sorry!! i forgot about that, i need to amplify the volume,! ill do it right now! sorry

Ok, here's the amplified take, sorry for the previous unconvenience: tongue.gif

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Jan 26 2008, 08:24 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  collabfretdancer.mp3 ( 524.11K ) Number of downloads: 113

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:42 PM