Boss Mt-2
guitargod
Jun 30 2007, 06:22 PM
GMC:er
hi dudes, i just bought a boss metal zone pedal today, does any one of u uses this pedal? share with me your experiences or what are the cool effects that u use from this pedal....

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
live everyday of your life like its your last n treasure everything and everyone around you to the fullest!!!
max life!!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 7)
Gen
Jun 30 2007, 06:28 PM
Yea, that was my second pedal, i love it, especially when you regulate it with the heavy metal effect! smile.gif
Great sound, petrucci use this pedal when he records.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 30 2007, 06:42 PM
QUOTE (Gen @ Jun 30 2007, 12:28 PM) *
Yea, that was my second pedal, i love it, especially when you regulate it with the heavy metal effect! smile.gif
Great sound, petrucci use this pedal when he records.

Its always you and petrucci tongue.gif, but what would petrucci he say. If he found out that your useing Dave Mustaines pick mad.gif You better watch it. He might play 2 billon notes per second. Do want ot kill us all??

This post has been edited by Ryan: Jun 30 2007, 06:45 PM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Gen
Jun 30 2007, 07:08 PM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Jun 30 2007, 07:42 PM) *
Its always you and petrucci tongue.gif, but what would petrucci he say. If he found out that your useing Dave Mustaines pick mad.gif You better watch it. He might play 2 billon notes per second. Do want ot kill us all??

HAHA awsome laugh.gif

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 30 2007, 07:10 PM
Yeah, that woudl a happy death for me. Hearing somone play 2 billon notes per second. WOO awesome!!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
Gen
Jun 30 2007, 07:13 PM
oh me too!! hehe

This post has been edited by Gen: Jun 30 2007, 07:14 PM

--------------------

Marty Friedman -

+Quote Post
jammer91
Jun 30 2007, 07:54 PM
I have a few questions to ask before i buy this metal wannabee boss pedal:

Does the mt-2 give feedback with high gain and volume?

Does it give good enough sound for rhythm in metal songs (like really heavy)?

Does it have an additional speaker output?

Is it easy to get the sound you want (i heard different)?

Any other defects or problems?

Do you think this pedal is better than the digitech df-7?

Thanks for wasting your time to help me out.

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger

+Quote Post
Gen
Jun 30 2007, 07:59 PM
QUOTE (jammer91 @ Jun 30 2007, 08:54 PM) *
I have a few questions to ask before i buy this metal wannabee boss pedal:

Does the mt-2 give feedback with high gain and volume?

Does it give good enough sound for rhythm in metal songs (like really heavy)?

Does it have an additional speaker output?

Is it easy to get the sound you want (i heard different)?

Any other defects or problems?

Do you think this pedal is better than the digitech df-7?

Thanks for wasting your time to help me out.

Hey man, if thats what you re searching, you can already buy it, exept one thing, i didnt try the df-7 so i dont really know what kind of sound is it.

This post has been edited by Gen: Jun 30 2007, 07:59 PM

--------------------

Marty Friedman -

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:51 PM