Stevie Ray Vaughan, style
J.E.
Mar 19 2007, 05:22 PM
GMC:er
Hey im a beginner her at gmc ive been trough guitar before but gave up and started bass now im up for guitar again but with el guitar this time and i woundered if someone could show me where i can learn to play like Stevie Ray Vaughan 'cause he is my biggest guitar hero tongue.gif and i wanna be not copycat but at some kind of level a tribute to him to honor his memory so if there is anyone who can show me on site or can make me some SRV tabs ill be gladly to hear from you thanks Earl.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Can you imagine?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AIB234
Mar 20 2007, 06:49 AM
I think there's an SRV style lesson around here somewhere.

As for tabs, I hear Google is quite good for finding such things tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
browq
Mar 20 2007, 11:14 AM
I suggest using

www.ultimate-guitar.com

the have a good selection of tabs

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:04 AM