2 Pages V  < 1 2  
15 Reaons Why Guitars Are Better Than Girlfriends
FretDancer69
Jun 30 2007, 01:17 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Ryan @ Jun 29 2007, 06:02 PM) *
Damn, I guess im really lucky then huh!! I just thought it was nothing finding them, but now i know its not. But keep on trying guys. You will eventually find one!! tongue.gif I got faith in you if you really want it enough!!

damn,man you are really lucky, does ur gf really digs pentatonic stuff, legato, sweeping and that stuff? ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 30 2007, 01:42 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jun 29 2007, 07:17 PM) *
damn,man you are really lucky, does ur gf really digs pentatonic stuff, legato, sweeping and that stuff? ohmy.gif

Oh shes not that far yet. Shes in the first year of playing. Taking lessons from this dushbag. For 100$ a month. He went from the songs like Enter the Sandman. Jumping straight into Turkish Delight. Then jumped to Learning Musical Notation. What the notes are and everything on the bar. And in the first year. She doesnt evne know how to play a pentatonic scale. She knows 2 boxes. But dont know the roots or nothing. Just a box to play. Whats the use of a Box if you dont know what type it is, what key its in, and how to apply it to you playing!!! Im sorry, but you might think he has a good schedule, but i think this guy Randy Key sucks. He yelled at her one day, because she didnt understand something. A teacher isnt suppose to do that, but enough about that. I could go on and on about how much of a better teacher i would be than him. And i believe that im only past a beginner stage MAYBE, but thats what i think. Im just now playuing the Luca Terrilly Lesson up to speed and the semi-clean sweeps tongue.gif. Oh sorry that was off-topic, but yea shes not very far into guitaring and barely knows the basics. She doesnt know barre chords or nothing. Just learning how to AP. But shes an amazing girl. She treats me like a baby tongue.gif. It might sound bad. But its great to ge tpissed off at her. Then she just jumps and grabs you. And the hugs and kisses and eveyrthing WOW I love her!!! I hope you find a rocking guitar girl like mine. You will give up guitar for her. I garuntee it!!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 30 2007, 03:43 AM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Jun 29 2007, 06:42 PM) *
Oh shes not that far yet. Shes in the first year of playing. Taking lessons from this dushbag. For 100$ a month. He went from the songs like Enter the Sandman. Jumping straight into Turkish Delight. Then jumped to Learning Musical Notation. What the notes are and everything on the bar. And in the first year. She doesnt evne know how to play a pentatonic scale. She knows 2 boxes. But dont know the roots or nothing. Just a box to play. Whats the use of a Box if you dont know what type it is, what key its in, and how to apply it to you playing!!! Im sorry, but you might think he has a good schedule, but i think this guy Randy Key sucks. He yelled at her one day, because she didnt understand something. A teacher isnt suppose to do that, but enough about that. I could go on and on about how much of a better teacher i would be than him. And i believe that im only past a beginner stage MAYBE, but thats what i think. Im just now playuing the Luca Terrilly Lesson up to speed and the semi-clean sweeps tongue.gif. Oh sorry that was off-topic, but yea shes not very far into guitaring and barely knows the basics. She doesnt know barre chords or nothing. Just learning how to AP. But shes an amazing girl. She treats me like a baby tongue.gif. It might sound bad. But its great to ge tpissed off at her. Then she just jumps and grabs you. And the hugs and kisses and eveyrthing WOW I love her!!! I hope you find a rocking guitar girl like mine. You will give up guitar for her. I garuntee it!!

thats great man, she does sound like a great girl. And we know one thing, if she keeps learning and practcing like all of us, she'll be able to shred in no time! smile.gif . You are very lucky dude, and you seem very happy with her, take care of her and never let her go! I havent been lucky right now..But id really like a girl who shares the same passions as me: guitar, but music in general. But im just waiting for that to happen..Hopefully soon.... smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 30 2007, 04:15 AM
I bet you it will happen!! If you keep an eye out, and dont just settle for less. Acutally go and get waht yoru looking for!! I believe that anybody can get what they want. If they try hard enough!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 30 2007, 05:23 AM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Jun 29 2007, 09:15 PM) *
I bet you it will happen!! If you keep an eye out, and dont just settle for less. Acutally go and get waht yoru looking for!! I believe that anybody can get what they want. If they try hard enough!!

yeah man, you are absolutely right.! smile.gif

btw, im surprised no females have replied to this topic, we are safe..at least until now tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 30 2007, 05:32 AM
All im looking for in a girl is someone who listens to opeth.. seems like little to ask.. butttt its the qualities who go along with someone who listens to opeth biggrin.gif prep for me = bad.. probably = bad for alot of guys who are serious about guitar. My ex when she wasn't my ex hated the fact that i played guitar.. her only comment would be IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF YOU COULD PLAY THIS SONG.. she didn't think i could play anything and then she would give me journy songs to learn..... not bashing journey but they arn't the hardest things in the world to play. therefore prep = bad smile.gif Opeth= good, my friends girl listens to opeth.. i want to steal her... jk that wud be mean biggrin.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
GroovinMastiff
Jun 30 2007, 05:34 AM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Jun 29 2007, 09:02 PM) *
Damn, I guess im really lucky then huh!! I just thought it was nothing finding them, but now i know its not. But keep on trying guys. You will eventually find one!! tongue.gif I got faith in you if you really want it enough!!

I will certainly try my best, maybe I can try a dating web-site...

Nah, I'll just break out a few GMC solos at a party or something, and all the hotties will swarm towards me biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." - Albert Einstein

+Quote Post
Pantalaimon
Jun 30 2007, 05:34 AM
Yea man,

That'd be really cool to find a girl who plays guitar.

....and sings....

...like this girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK8PxZgMrGY

^ I think she has an amazing voice. and it's really cute when she gets tripped up a bit right at the end. sorry off topic a little.

but yea I've been single for too long. I need to find myself a nice guitar-playing girl. Or a girl that wants to learn guitar...cause that would make it way easy to earn brownie points and be cute and impress her at the same time haha.

This post has been edited by Pantalaimon: Jun 30 2007, 05:47 AM

--------------------
My Gear:
~Schecter C-1+ (black cherry) w/ Duncan Designed PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Fender Mexican Stratocaster (black) w/ stock PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Jasmine by Takamine acoustic (kinda crappy - $90)
~Fender Frontman 25R amp.
~Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive pedal
~Dan-Ecko pedal

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jun 30 2007, 05:42 AM
QUOTE (Pantalaimon @ Jun 30 2007, 12:34 AM) *
Yea man,

That'd be really cool to find a girl who plays guitar.
....and sings....
...like this girl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK8PxZgMrGY

^ I think she has an amazing voice. and it's really cute when she fucks up a bit right at the end. sorry off topic a little.
but yea I've been single for too long. I need to find myself a nice guitar-playing girl. Or a girl that wants to learn guitar...cause that would make it way easy to earn brownie points and be cute and impress her at the same time haha.

Yea shes pritty good and great voice haha wish there were more like her around haha, she reminds me of tegan and sara.. (band members of Tegan and Sara biggrin.gif)

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 30 2007, 06:06 AM
yea, ive also been single for alot of time, but that way i can dedicate more time to the guitar.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Asphyxia Feeling
Jun 30 2007, 08:03 AM
ah ha! this is really funny. man. i wish my girlfriend played guitar. it'd make things so much easier, and she'd understand when i say "i NEED to play guitar right now!"

--------------------
What did you learn tonight?
while shouting so loud, you barely joyous, broken thing.
You are a voice that never sings, is what i say.
You are freezing over hell
You are bringing on that end you do so well
and you can only blame yourself, is what is say.

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 30 2007, 08:25 AM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jun 30 2007, 12:06 AM) *
yea, ive also been single for alot of time, but that way i can dedicate more time to the guitar.

But if you had a guitar-girl, then you could do that also, but also get a little special time on the side tongue.gif huh huh huh giggty giggty!!

Sorry

--------------------

+Quote Post
GuitarDude
Jun 30 2007, 10:01 AM
My girlfriend dumped me yesterday sad.gif

+Quote Post
Robin
Jun 30 2007, 01:11 PM
QUOTE (GuitarDude @ Jun 30 2007, 09:01 AM) *
My girlfriend dumped me yesterday sad.gif

Sorry to hear that, but dont worry, your guitar didnt smile.gif

(Nice signature btw! smile.gif )

This post has been edited by Robin: Jun 30 2007, 01:11 PM

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 30 2007, 05:52 PM
QUOTE (Ryan @ Jun 30 2007, 01:25 AM) *
But if you had a guitar-girl, then you could do that also, but also get a little special time on the side tongue.gif huh huh huh giggty giggty!!

Sorry

lol, i bet if i had a guitar-girl we both would practice our sweeps and pentatonics for houuuurs...lol tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 30 2007, 06:32 PM
QUOTE (FretDancer69 @ Jun 30 2007, 11:52 AM) *
lol, i bet if i had a guitar-girl we both would practice our sweeps and pentatonics for houuuurs...lol tongue.gif laugh.gif biggrin.gif

Either or, is fun!!! tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jun 30 2007, 08:19 PM
You cant make love to a guitar though ! .....wait, nvm unsure.gif tongue.gif

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jun 30 2007, 09:45 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jun 30 2007, 01:19 PM) *

hehe rolleyes.gif laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryan
Jun 30 2007, 10:15 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jun 30 2007, 02:19 PM) *

hahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:47 PM