15 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Fzalfa's Bootcamp, Walking the Path of Blood!!
fzalfa
Apr 3 2016, 09:50 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is the Mission #26, seems to be easier than the previous.
in any case i have sleep and i'm better than yesterday session..... (totaly out of the game)

My respects Sarge

Laurent

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

<div align="left"> Yes, i love badges.....
</div>
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 4 2016, 05:42 AM
GMC:er
This is well done soldier and you are making it look easy!!!!! I Know you have problems with your pinky, but part of the point of this drill is to use the pinky so I want to ask if you can play this lick using your first, third and pinky finger instead of the first three. Also, add a take of DOUBLE PICKING and TRIPLE PICKING if possible and you will have EARNED YOUR 26 badge!!!!!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Apr 3 2016, 03:50 AM) *
Hi Sarge

This is the Mission #26, seems to be easier than the previous.
in any case i have sleep and i'm better than yesterday session..... (totaly out of the game)

My respects Sarge

Laurent

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 4 2016, 07:34 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

Of course i can do it

the proof today !

edit:

this is the Mission #26-2

My respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Apr 4 2016, 08:34 AM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 4 2016, 08:16 PM
NICE!!! This is what I"m talking about smile.gif Well fought!! Good technique and aggression! Let's debrief!

MEDALS OF HONOR
1.)Planted palm mute and using your fingers to control the pick. Nice!

2.)No errant string noise, only the notes you are intending to play. Spiff!

3.)Multi Picking!!!!! Just as clean as the single picking. Awesome!

In short, you are showing great finger control and pick control and very good right/left hand synchronization. This is exactly what I like to see. Soldier you just...

LEVELED UP!!!!

Sarge

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 6 2016, 07:03 AM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 4 2016, 08:27 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge !!!

Mission #27 on the way !

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 5 2016, 12:02 AM
Can't wait to hear it Soldier!! Keep it up!!!!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Apr 4 2016, 02:27 PM) *
Hi Sarge !!!

Mission #27 on the way !

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 8 2016, 08:50 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

This is the Mission #27, seem easy but doesn"t

i have done a single picking at slow speed, and some multi faster.

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 9 2016, 08:30 PM
You are really killing it soldier!!! Making it look easy!! I want you to try one thing before you badge up, I want you to take this lick and show me you can move it up the neck one fret at a time. So play the lick, move up one fret, play it again.Also, I can't hear a metronome in the background? Is there one? Without it I can't get as good a read on your timing.

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Apr 8 2016, 02:50 PM) *
Hi Sarge

This is the Mission #27, seem easy but doesn"t

i have done a single picking at slow speed, and some multi faster.

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 9 2016, 08:36 PM
Learning Roadie
i had post the #28 too...... weird

maybe not submit the edit

ok forthe chalenge, i do not use a metronome while recording, i do it while drilling, i can add one if you want Sarge

my respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by fzalfa: Apr 9 2016, 08:38 PM

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 10 2016, 12:46 AM
Please do record yourself playing to a metronome so that I can hear if you are synched to the beat. It makes grading missions much more accurate smile.gif I"m sure you will nail it!

Sarge

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Apr 9 2016, 02:36 PM) *
i had post the #28 too...... weird

maybe not submit the edit

ok forthe chalenge, i do not use a metronome while recording, i do it while drilling, i can add one if you want Sarge

my respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 10 2016, 08:35 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

this is the requested secondary mission, not easy in the morning.

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 12 2016, 04:32 PM
Well fought Soldier! You have put in some work on this one! This is also not an easy drill but you are doing it with style. Let's Debrief!

MEDALS OF HONOR
1.)TRAVERSE! Very nice job traversing strings with pick and fingers (back and forth between strings)

2.)Good job also not letting the high E ring out as it sometimes wants to. This is because of your good job Muting. Well done!

3.)The Multi picking is solid and steady, which is as it should be!! You are ready for 28!

In short, you are showing great finger control and pick control and very good right/left hand synchronization. This is exactly what I like to see. Soldier you just...

LEVELED UP!!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Apr 10 2016, 02:35 AM) *
Hi Sarge

this is the requested secondary mission, not easy in the morning.

My respects Sarge

Laurent

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Apr 12 2016, 04:34 PM

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 12 2016, 04:44 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

i do not let you enought time to get cold on this topic, this is the mission #28

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 12 2016, 04:52 PM
Well done! This is a complex drill and you nailed it!!!!! Let's debrief!

MEDALS OF HONOR
1.)Finger Traverse: Like the last lesson this is all about traversing the string back and forth but this time it's over more strings. Your last lesson served you well in preparing for this one. Nice!

2.)Very good muting resulting in clean tone without string noise. Spiff!

3.)Single and multi pick versions are clean and steady as they should be. Awesome!

You are on a roll Soldier!! In short, you just...

LEVELED UP!!!!

Attached Image

QUOTE (fzalfa @ Apr 12 2016, 10:44 AM) *
Hi Sarge

i do not let you enought time to get cold on this topic, this is the mission #28

My respects Sarge

Laurent

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 24 2016, 08:28 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

this is the mission #29

first part was cake and pie, but about the second one , i still have my hand hurting me smile.gif

yes i know, i cannot have somethin without bleed !

My respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 25 2016, 07:36 PM
I keep setting them up and you keep knocking em down!! I like the fight in you Soldier!! You are really on a roll. Keep it up!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

1.)Clean muting/picking. Doing a great job managing the string noise that is very hard to escape in licks like these! Nice!

2.)Very smooth timing. It's often the case that these licks get rushed, dragged, but not by you!!

3.)More than one lick per mission! This is where things get interesting and in just a few short missions you will be doing many drills in a single mission but I think you are well prepared!

You are on a roll Soldier!! In short, you just...

LEVELED UP!!!!
Attached Image

Mission #30 awaits!!!!

+Quote Post
fzalfa
Apr 25 2016, 09:02 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

yes we are in the 30th, and i still play like a bike's tire pump !!

works ahead !

my respects Sarge

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
fzalfa
May 31 2016, 04:54 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi Sarge

i wasn't POW or KIA, i was stretching fingers........

So after some times this is the lesson #30

My respects Sarge !!

Laurent

--------------------

</div>

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 1 2016, 04:44 AM
Well Fought Soldier!!!! This one took a while but it's worth it! This is where you start having to play several licks in a single Mission. From here on it only gets more challenging. The good news is, YOU ARE READY!!!!

MEDALS OF HONOR

1.)Multipicking!! Right off the bat you dive in to the multi picking on each lick. Well done there!! Multi picking is something folks struggle with and most never get a handle on for one simple reason. It's friggin hard!! Your practice is paying off!

2.)Technique: Your right hand is well planted to prevent unwanted string noise, and it's doing a good deal of the muting. This is something else that stumps many players as they often rely on right hand muting which results in not being able to play certain licks without generating string noise. Most of these licks are designed to make wads of string noise if you play them wrong. But you play them just right!!

3.)Steady Hand: Your picking is very clean and even. That's one of the hardest of all. Only one spot is it a pinch off the drums but it is synched with itself so it sill works. This is part of the "Learn to play like a robot to shred like a God" bits.

In short you just....

LEVELED UP!!!!

Attached Image

Mission #31 awaits!!!!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 2 2016, 05:26 AM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jun 2 2016, 05:28 AM
SUPER CONGRATS!!!!

FZALFA has just crossed over in to MISSION 30 and nailed it! He has become the Highest Ranking Soldier in Bootcamp. He now gets the Golden Cluster (in addition to his third Chevron) on his badge to signify his status as "Top Kick" smile.gif

Attached Image

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Jun 2 2016, 05:30 AM

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:41 PM