Kris The New Link Worked!
tommyboy
Nov 20 2008, 06:40 PM
GMC:er
Just thought I would post this to a new topic because I've been so vocal about getting this fixed and I don't want people to be thinking all their hard work is for not.

Duplicate Post:

MY BAD!! I gave you bad info on my last post. I didn't see the small player link. The link was so light gray in my browser I just missed it!!

The link worked great!! New lesson played fine in what looked like the old original player. This is a great work around if I works for the others that are suffering with the NEW player.

Don't give up on the new player but at least us Video Challeged here in the USA will be able to enjoy all the new lessons. Thanks and I'd be more than happy to be a test monkey for the New player.

CHEERS!!!
tommyboy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by tommyboy: Nov 20 2008, 06:41 PM

--------------------
Rock Hard or Not at ALL!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Nov 20 2008, 11:55 PM
Instructor
That's great tommy, of course all that is needed is a bit of patience, GMC would never leave any issue like this unsolved. smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:06 PM