Your Drum Beats
inertia
Jul 15 2008, 04:51 PM
GMC:er
Hi Muris,

I have a couple of drum vst demos, I know you use Addictive and I am seriously considering buying it. I am a beginner at recording and know nothing about midi. When you record the drums do you use a midi keyboard or do you do something else? Also I hear people tab out the drums, how do you do this, I mean i have seen it tabbed out in GP5 but I don't get how people know what numbers to put in order to get a specific sound? I am trying to record your lydian exercises and would like to create a similar drum beat so maybe you can possibly direct me on how you did it in Addictive that would be great. PS I am really enjoying all your lessons.

thx
Joe

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- inertia   Your Drum Beats   Jul 15 2008, 04:51 PM
- - Muris Varajic   Hi Joe. Yes you're right,I use exclusively A...   Jul 15 2008, 05:26 PM
- - inertia   QUOTE (Muris Varajic @ Jul 15 2008, 12:26...   Jul 15 2008, 06:25 PM
- - Muris Varajic   QUOTE (inertia @ Jul 15 2008, 07:25 PM) O...   Jul 15 2008, 06:50 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:48 AM