Whammy Pedals, Weeping Demon or DigiTech Whammy?!
TheProof
Apr 9 2007, 04:50 AM
GMC:er
Ok well I'm not a big fan of actual Floyd Rose tremolo systems for obvious reasons. The main one being break a string you're in some trouble and I tend to do that more often than not. So I'm here for some advisory. I'm about to give you 2 links both of which will take you to Zzounds.com and more exclusively a Weeping Demon Pedal and a DigiTech Whammy Pedal.

Weeping Demon-http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBATLWD7
The Weeping Demon Pedal from what I know, lives up to its name and is damn good! But strictly a Whammy Pedal, not that that's a bad thing.

DigiTech Whammy-http://www.zzounds.com/item--DGTWHAMMY
This one also a Devilish pedal for pretty much double the cost of the Weeping Demon. It does have reasons for this rather large price.Those reasons being- Original Whammy presets, Dive Bomb preset, Rugged new industrial chassis design, LED indicates display preset selection, MIDI in for remote control, Wet/dry outputs, PS750 power supply included

I can definetly get the Weeping Demon cost wise. I'd have to put aside some money and save for a while to get that DigiTech. Tell me what you think I should do. I don't want to be too hasty to buy either of these items with out some imput from someone who may have 1 or both. So please check this out and tell me what you think!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
People are strange, when you're a stranger.
Places look ugly when you're alone.

Where we start. Is where we end.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 03:51 AM