Just A Reminder
Bluesberry
Jan 18 2010, 08:30 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey Marcus,

we here at GMC (at least I would) would like to remind you that even though you have been absent for a while, you're welcome to come back whenever you feel like it. smile.gif As far as I've understood, your life has been somewhat complicated, leaving not much room for GMC. I think that things like these are perfectly alright.

You've already given a tremendous investment to this place and many aspiring guitarists have been inspired by you. Personally, I'm hoping to hear from you every now and then - even if you hadn't got the chance to teach here all the time.

GMC loves you and you've got plenty of fans looking forward to what happens next.

-Kristian

Ps. Your Yngwie Malmsteen covers at Youtube are just plain amazing! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Jan 18 2010, 07:48 PM
GMC:er
I don't know anything about where you have been Marcus, but I hope everything is going well for you, and that we can have more of your tremendous talent and expertise here @ GMC. You are an inspiration for me, you truly "ROCK" and you have a gift!
For you next lesson, could you just get me from raw beginner to your level of Rock Stardom... laugh.gif lets say in maybe 10 easy lessons tongue.gif ?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
Darknodar123
Jan 18 2010, 07:53 PM
GMC:er
The last time Marcus logged in was in July so I doubt he will come back.

But I really hope that he sees this thread and come back to GMC smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:27 PM