3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Rated Htr's December Mtp Thread, Weekly assignments and uploads here
Pedja Simovic
Jan 2 2010, 10:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Jan 2 2010, 10:06 PM) *
Hi Pedja. Sorry about this. As I told you before, I ended up coming to Portugal after all and arrived here and no pc was working. I didn't bring my laptop. I ended up going the rest of the days to some other place to celebrate the new year and now I fixed the pcs. Still I'm doing luthier stuff and fixing all of my guitars. I don't know how I'm gonna do this, so I ask you to bear with me a bit more.

Happy 2010.

Happy new year Filipe!
No worries, I understand man. As soon as you get to it I know you will do it wink.gif Until then lets hope for the best. If you could finish everything by 7th of January that would be ideal. That way I could squeeze 2 assignments in one week for you and then we can progress further. Let me know how situation develops man.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jan 12 2010, 01:30 AM
Experienced Rock Star
Pedja, it is with great sadness that I say this but I'm going to cancel my subscription with GMC. I can still hang out in the forums but dued to the part time job, school, bands and practise I have no time for MTP and I don't wanna be one of those lousy students that only does something once in a while. Thanks for everything, I hope you understand and find someone to fill my gap if possible.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 13 2010, 03:38 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Jan 12 2010, 01:30 AM) *
Pedja, it is with great sadness that I say this but I'm going to cancel my subscription with GMC. I can still hang out in the forums but dued to the part time job, school, bands and practise I have no time for MTP and I don't wanna be one of those lousy students that only does something once in a while. Thanks for everything, I hope you understand and find someone to fill my gap if possible.

Hi Filipe,
This is very sad news. I hope that you will change your mind and find time for it. I am always aiming to fit everybody's needs here. Even if you have couple of hours a week that should be enough to complete one weekly assignment. If you ever decide to continue let me know. I will unpin this thread and will pin it back if you decide to continue.
Thank you Filipe !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jan 16 2010, 12:45 PM
Experienced Rock Star
hi pedja, was only able to come to the forum now. Well, I do have some hours on saturday, but do you think that's enough?

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Pedja Simovic
Jan 16 2010, 12:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Jan 16 2010, 12:45 PM) *
hi pedja, was only able to come to the forum now. Well, I do have some hours on saturday, but do you think that's enough?

Hi Filipe,

Assignment shouldn't take more than 2 hours to complete. Thats the way I set up my assignments so that everybody could complete them. See what you can do today from remaining work in December man.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:54 AM