For The Dream Theater Fans, just hard-core fans
Slavenko Erazer
Mar 5 2012, 02:03 PM
GMC:er
I don't know have you guys already checked this out, but this is some hilarious stuff

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Mar 5 2012, 02:07 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
JTaylor
Mar 5 2012, 07:00 PM
Apprentice Roadie
Man, thanks! I hadn't seen these yet. They made my day! smile.gif Also, at the beginning of the second video, I had completely forgotten about Fates Warning! I used to be into them over 20 years ago!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Mar 5 2012, 08:08 PM
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Mar 5 2012, 07:00 PM) *
Man, thanks! I hadn't seen these yet. They made my day! smile.gif Also, at the beginning of the second video, I had completely forgotten about Fates Warning! I used to be into them over 20 years ago!

Hey man, Fates Warning is my favorite band ( pre Inside Out era) , but didn't know they released any instructional video???

+Quote Post
JTaylor
Mar 5 2012, 08:51 PM
Apprentice Roadie
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Mar 5 2012, 02:08 PM) *
Hey man, Fates Warning is my favorite band ( pre Inside Out era) , but didn't know they released any instructional video???

I don't know if they have. At the beginning of the second video, it shows a marquee advertising Dream Theater and Fates Warning in concert... That's what made me think of it. After I looked at the post, I had to hear "Nothing Left to Say"! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 6 2012, 05:24 PM
QUOTE (JTaylor @ Mar 5 2012, 02:51 PM) *
I don't know if they have. At the beginning of the second video, it shows a marquee advertising Dream Theater and Fates Warning in concert... That's what made me think of it. After I looked at the post, I had to hear "Nothing Left to Say"! smile.gif

FATES WARNING! I forgot all about them too! I got in to them waaaaaay after their heyday but PERFECT SYMMETRY remains one of my Fav albums of all time. It's just freaking Brilliant! It's not as heavy as some stuff, but still killer. The technical prowess of that band just blew me away and they write great songs so it's not just shredorama. Here is one of my fav tunes on Symmetry. Starts slow but has great rythm bits. Off time/wacky time signatures/etc. Love it.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:43 PM