2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Transformers Movie
The Uncreator
Jul 4 2007, 04:34 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Just saw it, anyone else catch it? BADASS flick it was man, i grew up watching the transformers as a kid (i still watch it now, thank to my mom) and the movie did it more than justice, 100% awesomeness. Easily one of the best movies ever made.

---

Also, who here is a fan of the transformers? im not to afraid admit i am, show yourself autobots!! (my god that was cheesy), but then again im a fan of almost any cartoon involving robots (Gundam, Macross, ect.)

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Aaron
Jul 4 2007, 04:41 AM
GMC:er
the movie was sick!!!!! easily the best movie i have seen so far.
yes i am a fan of the transformers. i would consider myself an autobot laugh.gif. dont know why.
BTW: im a huge fan of gundam as well

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
DON'T BUG ME ... I'M PRACTICING

Gear: (new) fender strat , 25g frontman amp,
Wishlist: Ibanez Jem, Flying V natural.

+Quote Post
AIB234
Jul 4 2007, 04:46 AM
I'm a little skeptical of seeing it.

I watched Transformers when I was a kid, but I was never a hardcore fan and I'm still not.

I'm also not a big fan of any of the comic book movies but this one along with TMNT looked the most promising to me... might have to give it a gander if I get the chance.

+Quote Post
FretDancer69
Jul 4 2007, 04:48 AM
Im gonna see it soon, when it comes here. I was a fan of Transformers and whatnot when i was a kid, im not a fan anymore, but that doesent mean i dont watch them from time to time wink.gif

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Jul 4 2007, 05:13 AM
It was a great movie! so extreme i loved it haha, going again tommorrow biggrin.gif i just hate how expensive movie food is sad.gif explosions make my day. im also a "fan" of Gundam i just cud never follow the plot sad.gif but definatly everyone go check out transformers the movie, even if you don't really care for the cartoons it was still great haha smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 4 2007, 12:01 PM
Instructor
I watched Transformers when i was a kid. Didn't see a movie yet.

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 4 2007, 04:56 PM
Its just a good all around action flick, Ive always loved anything with a robot in it pretty much, and the awesome fight scense make it worth it. Just a great action movie for action movie fans, and a damn great transformers movie for transformers fans!!!

+Quote Post
Eat-Sleep-andJam
Jul 4 2007, 05:59 PM
I didnt see Transformers yet but I saw 1408 which I thought was good

- John

--------------------
Join Me On the Lyrics Board !

"Find something worth dying for...

...And live for it"
-The Uncreator

+Quote Post
Pantalaimon
Jul 4 2007, 09:21 PM
QUOTE (Eat-Sleep-andJam @ Jul 4 2007, 11:59 AM) *
I didnt see Transformers yet but I saw 1408 which I thought was good
- John

yea 1408 was pretty good. haha, I'm planning on seeing the transformers movie soon too - I was never a huge fan though, I just want to see what all the hype is about.

--------------------
My Gear:
~Schecter C-1+ (black cherry) w/ Duncan Designed PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Fender Mexican Stratocaster (black) w/ stock PUs, EB Super Slinky strings
~Jasmine by Takamine acoustic (kinda crappy - $90)
~Fender Frontman 25R amp.
~Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive pedal
~Dan-Ecko pedal

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 5 2007, 08:56 PM
Instructor
Just came back from the movie - it was really great! Had lots of laugh and the effects and graphic work is amazing! Really cool movie!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

+Quote Post
JOhn
Jul 6 2007, 06:33 AM
so its good then?

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
Jul 6 2007, 06:50 AM
yeah i saw it the girl was hot...i like the part when the yellow car changed into a good one.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u104/wh...y420/Gundam.gif

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
Lurgen
Jul 6 2007, 06:53 AM
It met my expectations.

My expectations were high.

--

:-D

Seriously, I hate those movies that screw with your childhood. The ones that just don't match what you remember and leave you wondering what drugs the director was on that week. This was a seriously awesome movie. A bit overwhelming at times, they certainly shocked you into submission, but they kept to the feel of the cartoon without looking silly.

My only gripe was that they were nowhere near as humanoid-looking as the cartoon which made them a little harder to relate to. I often found myself struggling to find any semblance of human form in them, particularly since their faces were so alien. Still, this is one of those rare films I will buy on DVD when it comes out.

--------------------
Guitars: Fender American Vintage 1957 Stratocaster, Fender American Highway One, Maton MS2000 Deluxe
Amps: Fender Hotrod Deluxe, Roland Cube 60, Fender Frontman 25R
Effects: Boss BD-2, OS-2, DD-20, TU-2

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 6 2007, 10:52 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (ace_frehely @ Jul 6 2007, 07:50 AM) *
yeah i saw it the girl was hot...i like the part when the yellow car changed into a good one.

Yeah that part with old Camaro turning into a new one is amazing hahahaha

And yeah the chick is really hot! biggrin.gif

I was laughing my ass off when i saw those robots trying to hide in the garden hahahaha

--------------------

+Quote Post
AdamB
Jul 6 2007, 12:15 PM
Does it have the amazing cheesy 80's music like the animated film? That was by far the best thing about transformers.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jul 6 2007, 03:41 PM
Sadly no...

When they were trying to hide in the garden, hah that was funny as hell!
I also noticed everyone in the theater was my age, all the little kids seemed dissapointed, probably cause they watch the ones that are on now, which they transform into animals, not cars.

The Original Is Best!!!

+Quote Post
ace_frehely
Jul 6 2007, 11:26 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 6 2007, 10:52 AM) *

I was laughing my ass off when i saw those robots trying to hide in the garden hahahaha

the mom asked the son if he was fooling around with his you know what..and the dad was really scared. hahahahaha

--------------------
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/guitar4ace.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe><iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/major%20nelson.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">guitar4ace.</iframe

+Quote Post
Layzer
Jul 6 2007, 11:30 PM
Little cheesy but good

--------------------
Unity

+Quote Post
Pavel
Jul 6 2007, 11:31 PM
Instructor
"I count to 5!" - "I count to 3!" biggrin.gif

"I don't take orders from someone who doesn't exist!"

"Sector 7" - "Never heard of it!" - "You never will!" biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
JOhn
Jul 6 2007, 11:42 PM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Jul 6 2007, 07:52 PM) *

Thats it im watching it

--------------------
The only man it's OK to love is Paul Gilbert.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:48 PM