Car Problem
besip
Dec 22 2008, 04:38 AM
GMC:er
I'm kind of angry i'm buy today new car battery but looks like the battery is discharged i'm not sure for 100% but everything looks like no-charged battery which is mean i'm not gonna work tomorow so i'm gonna lose more money.
and anyway if the problem isn't battery i'm was try contact the store by phone...but the phone provide on my receipt and almost every web page is phone to some old public person...gggggggg mad.gif

i'm not sure if they can sell me discharged battery??? actualy for first few try i'm was here some cracking on engine but on my last try after i'm was try to use jumper i'm here there just clicking{looks like death battery}..i'm was belive my first battery was out becouse outside of chicago was today -8F which is around -22C...some i'm spend some extra money for better battery but the new one don't work also....gggggg
Merry Chrismas

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Dec 22 2008, 04:56 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
besip
Dec 22 2008, 06:57 AM
Praetorian cool.gif

hey you are my angel i'm went out try to spray with WD40 oil the contacts and ground connection on the car and the car start rolleyes.gif
but im not won yet will se at mornig...becouse i'm also spraying those before and nothing is happen mad.gif maybe the bad jump help me...i'm also put on engine before some STP octane booster so maybe thats also help...I'm also thinking i'm maybe was have bad gas??? will se i'm was trying couple time turn on and of the engine and the engine was start but for few times when the ebgine was ok and i'm left the can on parking mode the engine like get out slowly and them i'm see blinking the battery ikon

so i'm went to the gAS STATION to put more gas onto car becouse if there was bad gas i'm wana mix him with the regular one and i'm also buy and put on engine the injector cleaner...so hope on morning everything be ok mellow.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by besip: Dec 22 2008, 06:59 AM

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
vikingraider1
Dec 23 2008, 12:46 PM
QUOTE (besip @ Dec 22 2008, 05:57 AM) *
I'm also thinking i'm maybe was have bad gas???

Have you been eating curry and drinking Guinness the night before?? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Washburn USA Custom Shop Idol, Washburn WI65 Idol, Washburn WI64 Idol, Schecter C-1 Exotic, Schecter C-1 Stealth, Washburn WI66ANC Nick Catanese Signature, 1980s Burny Les Paul, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Peavey 5150 MKI Combo, Marshall DSL 201, Morely Mark Tremonti Wah, Decimater Noise Gate, Zoom G2 1.u, Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster,
Basses:
Fender Jazz Bass, Fender Precision, Warwick Corvette 5 String

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 23 2008, 01:21 PM
QUOTE (vikingraider1 @ Dec 23 2008, 07:46 AM) *
Have you been eating curry and drinking Guinness the night before?? biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

no man but my man send me from Czech rep Botle of Czech Rum so i'm was drink the whole botle with Coke and also add few more extra drinks of homemade Slivovice...Alkohol made from Plumb biggrin.gif

maybe i'm had a bad gas put i'm not put my gas onto the car laugh.gif

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post
vikingraider1
Dec 23 2008, 01:45 PM
QUOTE (besip @ Dec 23 2008, 12:21 PM) *
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

no man but my man send me from Czech rep Botle of Czech Rum so i'm was drink the whole botle with Coke and also add few more extra drinks of homemade Slivovice...Alkohol made from Plumb biggrin.gif

maybe i'm had a bad gas put i'm not put my gas onto the car laugh.gif

BAD GAS!!! That's the answer to the world problems!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
My Gear
Washburn USA Custom Shop Idol, Washburn WI65 Idol, Washburn WI64 Idol, Schecter C-1 Exotic, Schecter C-1 Stealth, Washburn WI66ANC Nick Catanese Signature, 1980s Burny Les Paul, Peavey Wolfgang Standard, Peavey 5150 MKI Combo, Marshall DSL 201, Morely Mark Tremonti Wah, Decimater Noise Gate, Zoom G2 1.u, Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster,
Basses:
Fender Jazz Bass, Fender Precision, Warwick Corvette 5 String

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:27 PM