Help my Friend's Band, My friends band is in a contest and you can vote
Ironhead85
Feb 17 2007, 06:05 PM
GMC:er
www.stygianrock.com
www.myspace.com/stygianrock

My friend's band is very metallica-esk and they all very good musicians that have been playing together since they were in 7th grade, we are all 21-23 now. The lead guitarist has been in the band for 2 years. They play alot of decent sized venus in the philly area. Trocadero, Crocadile rock, etc. They have been trying so hard to get noticed. They have been on Bam Margera's show on sirius satelite radio (Faction), and they have been on 94.1wysp FM radio twice, once was on the Kidd Chris show and he made fun of them (lol cause he doesnt like metal). They have almost 40k fans on myspace, and they had a web broadcast recently were they discovered they have oversea fans which had questions for them, which they thought was exciting.

But this post if for you to get to their myspace site and check them out and vote for them to win the contest posting on their page. If they win they get two things, a Virgin Records Demo Recording contract, and one of their songs featured in Playstation 3's upcoming Burnout game. Last I checked they are like the top 20 for votes. So give them a NINE!!!!!! (best)

Later,
Chris
blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ironhead85: Feb 18 2007, 08:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ironhead85
Feb 19 2007, 03:41 AM
GMC:er
i fixed the address to their myspace, which is were the contest is!!!

www.myspace.com/stygianrock

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Rockwouldbe
Feb 21 2007, 10:29 AM
Rock Instructor
i liked it.

and also it is nice that it is from all the periods of metallica. altough there is also something unique to them. sounds like there will be ok

thumbs up

Eyal

--------------------
My gear:
Ibanez Rg2570, Pod XTL, peavey classic 30w
Guitar it is a passion

a link to the Aspiring instructor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:12 AM